Prayers and thoughts for Jane Henson

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I am sure that IF she passes, we will find out when the family is ready to speak. As of right now, we can only continue sending good thoughts, and prayers, if you believe in such activities having any impact on the Universe.

muppetfan16

Reaction score
Praying that Jane will have a full, quick, and painless recovery, and also that the whole Henson family will have peace and faith in this troubling time. God bless them all.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I think the desire to speculate on something like this is quite natural, but a few of the posts above could be misinterpreted as being insensitive to the family and situation, especially given the circumstances (although I am sure they were innocently intended).

I think MrBloogarFoobly's advice is good advice; just send well wishes and don't speculate (which we're not supposed to do under the forum rules anyway). I'm sure that some kind of update(s) will be made when the family feels it is appropriate.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
my prayers and thoughts are with the Henson Family.

im late to the game but i was Lucky to meet Jane and Heather at a puppet convention a few years back, i remember i was really shy about talking to her and my own mother had to push me to say hi, she gave us both huge hugs for wanting to talk to her and was one of the nicest people i have ever met. she ended up signing a poster from Jim Henson's Fantastic world for me and gave compliments to freddy, for the rest of the weekend she kept saying hi to me and my mom, on the last day of the convention i was able to snap this picture, something about it just i dont know

Collgoff

Reaction score
I sure hope the lord will make Jane Henson all better and cancer free.
We don't want to lose another person in the Henson Campany.

Status
Not open for further replies.