1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    Our forum upgrade is on schedule for Saturday May 25 at 9 am central, 10 am eastern. The forum will be off-line for a minimum of eight hours.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Prayers and thoughts for Jane Henson

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Mo Frackle, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Cheryl Henson has mentioned on her Facebook wall that her mother is diagnosed with cancer, and is temporarily paralyzed. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Aww gee, that's really sad. :(

3. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

I wish Jane & her children all the best. Get well soon!

4. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

I hope she recovers quickly!

5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here is Cheryl Henson's latest Facebook post...

"She is not doing well. Her spirit remains strong but her body has failed her. She can no longer take any nourishment. Please send a prayer for the beautiful and talented Jane Henson."

Fans around the world, please pray for Jane Henson, the Henson kids, extended family and friends. Pray for health, strength, peace and comfort.

Please feel free to post your prayers here today. It will be an encouragement for not only Jane, but the family and friends who are caring for her during this time. Jane is a continued inspiration to thousands of friends, puppeteers and fans worldwide.

[​IMG]

6. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I hope the best for her and that she gets well soon. :sympathy:

7. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Well-Known Member

Wishing peace and comfort to Jane Henson and all of the family at this time. She is a wonderful person with an extraordinary life. I'm thankful to have met her once and I hope the best at this time.

8. theSHE124

theSHE124 Well-Known Member

Get well soon, too...:(

9. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I wish her and her family all the best.
    I hope she gets better soon. :sympathy:

10. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Praying for peace and hopefully no pain.

Slackbot likes this.
  11. Koozbanian Anna

Koozbanian Anna New Member

<3 Jane and the Henson family are in my thoughts.<3

12. Stulz

Stulz Well-Known Member

Jane and the entire Henson family are in my thoughts. I hope she pulls through.

13. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I really hope she pulls through. If not, I hope she finds peace, and gets that rubber chicken in Muppet heaven.

14. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Well-Known Member

my thoughts are with the henson family and of course the lovely Jane i really hope she gets well soon

15. ToonGeek

ToonGeek Well-Known Member

Poor Jane, I'm Praying For The Henson Kids And Their Mother Jane

16. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Yes! Let's send our warm wishes, love and good thoughts Jane's way! But please no flowers...Yorick would just eat 'em up. :)

Seriously though...love, prayers and support to all of Jane's family and friends.

17. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

I really hope she gets better, she and the Henson kids are in my thoughts

18. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

I'd like to add my sincerest wishes for Ms. Jane Henson's health to improve so she can continue to be with us, her family and friends and fans. Thank you for everything. :jim:

19. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Well-Known Member

I hope she is ok too! I will ask god to make her well!

20. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I send my best to the Henson family and Jane. Watching someone deal with long illnesses and how they deteriorate is a strain and a very difficult time on the family involved. I hope they all pull through this and whatever God's will is, that its for the best. Jane has been nothing but the nicest to fans including myself when I've met her at Henson events in the past.

Stacey Riley likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.