Prairie Dawn Build.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh yes! I can't help but smile for a job well done on Prairie Dawn. I will miss Fran performing Prairie, but I have watching the clips from Sesame Street and I was sighing and thinking if I will ever see Prairie on Sesame Street again. If not, then I will miss her from start to finish.

Last pictures you posted almost looks like the real Prairie Dawn with arms. Cool!

I don't why I took forever to view before I comment, but sadly "life" gets in the way.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Last pictures you posted almost looks like the real Prairie Dawn with arms. Cool!
Aww, I totally agree!!:smile: Another job well done, @FoxWorthy!!

I know that the cast and crew of SS are still mourning over Fran's retirement and that we shouldn't be talking about this too soon, but I've been wondering if Prairie (and Zoe, for that matter) will ever return to be on the show too!!:smile:

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Thanks all!
I will eventually do her legs and feet; I've got her little black shoes already.

What are you going to be doing with this puppet once she is complete?
She'll be hanging out with my daughter while I do a bad impression. I can do some good muppet voices but PD is not one of them..lol! I'll do a video soon so you can all see! :smile:

Wally77

Reaction score
Got the arms done and the dress officially on. Still needs arm rods, legs and feet but I'm happy with her so far. :smile:

Sorry for the sideways photos. They were embedding so I put them in directly and this is how they go in even though I did take the time to flip them the right way.
Nice! Any tips for stuffing the arms? Do you sew up the whole arm except for the "shoulder" and use a rod to push the stuffing down?

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Nice! Any tips for stuffing the arms? Do you sew up the whole arm except for the "shoulder" and use a rod to push the stuffing down?
Yes, that's how I did it. I stuffed the arms with that fake halloween spider web stuff; like cotton balls. You can usually get it for cheap when they clear the Halloween stuff out.