Positive Oz Rating Breakdown

bknatchbull

Reaction score
Hello,

Not sure if this has been reported yet:

From Variety:

"Of note Friday was a solid performance by ABC's "Wonderful World of Disney" original telepic "The Muppets' Wizard of Oz" (prelim 2.2/8 in 18-49, 7.6 million). It placed second from 8 to 10 in 18-49 and led its slot in adults 18-34 (2.0/8), teens (2.6/13) and kids (5.2/19), with the net's best perf in the time period in these younger categories in more than two seasons."

MWoO

Reaction score
I knew it wasn't as bad as was said before. Those are good ratings.

MWoO

Reaction score
So the total viewers were 7.8 million? That's less thab AVMMC, but he movie also had to deal with Star Wars so I guess it's still quite good.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

Yessssssssssssssssss! I knew the 3rd had to be wrong! 2nd is awsome, just awsome! :excited: And Disney did promote the H*LL out of it, didnt they? I think so, music video(s) and a trailer on Disney channel, a few trailers on abc family and lots of trailers on ABC along with the parody on House Wives, Alies(spelling ???) and Lost. :smile:

HPDJ

Reaction score
In the UK, the average soap-opera gets 11m viewers per night. Some have even gone up to about 17 million in recent years (e.g. Den's death in Eastenders in Feburary). As seem as this is America, I think this is bad news...

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
In the UK, the average soap-opera gets 11m viewers per night. Some have even gone up to about 17 million in recent years (e.g. Den's death in Eastenders in Feburary). As seem as this is America, I think this is bad news...

A 6 SHARE REPERSETS 6% OF THE TV AUDIANCE @ 8-10PM FRIDAY NIGHT

MWoO

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
You also have like 5 channels. The US has litterally hundreds. Plus it was a friday night which is a bad night for TV in general. The addition of Star Wars at the movies didn't help either.