POP! (Happy Birthday!)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*runs in under a shower of confetti and screams* HAPPY BIRTHDAY AM! *shoves a cake in his face*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Meanwhile at Spencer's*

MANAGER: What's the big idea harassing my customers?

SNOWTH: Aw come on man, I'm trying to find some girls to bring to my pal's birthday party!

MANAGER: *Grabs the collar of Snowth's shirt and seat of his pants* Alright, let's go!

SNOWTH: Wait a minute...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
*pops out of a giant cake* Happy Birthday AM! *hair catches fire from candles* Uh oh, that's gonna hurt in the mornin'.

Skye

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, AM! :excited: I hope you have the grrrrrrreatest day! :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*reluctantly enters* Yeah, yeah, happy birthday to the guy who kills me. Literally. :smirk:

Kidding! :zany: Hope you have a GREAT day, AM my friend! You're a great pal and you make this forum a whole lot more fun whenever you're around! (Even if I do always end up dead.)

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*runs in under a shower of confetti and screams* HAPPY BIRTHDAY AM! *shoves a cake in his face*
Aw, thanks so much Alex! ***HUGS***

*is smothered with cake*

I'm dying....a...tasty death! :-o

*Meanwhile at Spencer's*

MANAGER: What's the big idea harassing my customers?

SNOWTH: Aw come on man, I'm trying to find some girls to bring to my pal's birthday party!

MANAGER: *Grabs the collar of Snowth's shirt and seat of his pants* Alright, let's go!

SNOWTH: Wait a minute...
AHAHAHAHAH! WHAT A NERD! AHAHAHAHAH! :batty:

;-) Just kiddin' m'fuzz, thankies very much for at least trying.
I'll pay ya back, or rather, the prison, for your parole statement.

*pops out of a giant cake* Happy Birthday AM! *hair catches fire from candles* Uh oh, that's gonna hurt in the mornin'.
Lol, thanks dude! ;-D

Happy Birthday AnythingMuppet
Thanks Colby! :-D

Happy Birthday, AM! :excited: I hope you have the grrrrrrreatest day!
Aw, thanks so much Skye! ;-D

*reluctantly enters* Yeah, yeah, happy birthday to the guy who kills me. Literally.

Kidding! :zany: Hope you have a GREAT day, AM my friend! You're a great pal and you make this forum a whole lot more fun whenever you're around! (Even if I do always end up dead.)
Lol, thanks Prawnie, ol' chap! You always make MC a heckuva lot of fun too, even if it DOES involve your untimely death. But you deserve a hug for being such a trooper (and for somehow always making a total comeback from the dead) Heck, y'all do! That's why I'm giving MC a huge hug.

*somehow hugs the entire entity that is MC*

*arms pop off from the pressure*

Wellp, looks like that monetary birthday gift from my dad will be spent on nothing but orthopedic shirts for the next 6 months...OW.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday to the Muppet of Anything! Hope it's a great day AM!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Meanwhile at Victoria's Secret*

LADY #1: What are you staring at?

SNOWTH: *In the bra (which is not a color) section* Huh? Oh, say, how would you like to come to my friend's birthday party?

LADY #1: No thank you.

SNOWTH: Come on, he's very lonely, there's only ONE person at the party right now... besides him... and it's a frog!

LADY #1: Good-bye. *Leaves*

SNOWTH: *Strolls up to another lady* Hey, wanna come dancing out of my friend's birthday cake?

LADY #2: No thank you... *Leaves*

SNOWTH: I ain't licked yet!