• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

POP! (Happy Birthday!)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*runs in under a shower of confetti and screams* HAPPY BIRTHDAY AM! *shoves a cake in his face*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Meanwhile at Spencer's*

MANAGER: What's the big idea harassing my customers?

SNOWTH: Aw come on man, I'm trying to find some girls to bring to my pal's birthday party!

MANAGER: *Grabs the collar of Snowth's shirt and seat of his pants* Alright, let's go!

SNOWTH: Wait a minute...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
*pops out of a giant cake* Happy Birthday AM! *hair catches fire from candles* Uh oh, that's gonna hurt in the mornin'.

Skye

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, AM! :excited: I hope you have the grrrrrrreatest day! :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*reluctantly enters* Yeah, yeah, happy birthday to the guy who kills me. Literally. :smirk:

Kidding! :zany: Hope you have a GREAT day, AM my friend! You're a great pal and you make this forum a whole lot more fun whenever you're around! (Even if I do always end up dead.)

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*runs in under a shower of confetti and screams* HAPPY BIRTHDAY AM! *shoves a cake in his face*
Aw, thanks so much Alex! ***HUGS***

*is smothered with cake*

I'm dying....a...tasty death! :-o

*Meanwhile at Spencer's*

MANAGER: What's the big idea harassing my customers?

SNOWTH: Aw come on man, I'm trying to find some girls to bring to my pal's birthday party!

MANAGER: *Grabs the collar of Snowth's shirt and seat of his pants* Alright, let's go!

SNOWTH: Wait a minute...
AHAHAHAHAH! WHAT A NERD! AHAHAHAHAH! :batty:

;-) Just kiddin' m'fuzz, thankies very much for at least trying.
I'll pay ya back, or rather, the prison, for your parole statement.

*pops out of a giant cake* Happy Birthday AM! *hair catches fire from candles* Uh oh, that's gonna hurt in the mornin'.
Lol, thanks dude! ;-D

Happy Birthday AnythingMuppet
Thanks Colby! :-D

Happy Birthday, AM! :excited: I hope you have the grrrrrrreatest day!
Aw, thanks so much Skye! ;-D

*reluctantly enters* Yeah, yeah, happy birthday to the guy who kills me. Literally.

Kidding! :zany: Hope you have a GREAT day, AM my friend! You're a great pal and you make this forum a whole lot more fun whenever you're around! (Even if I do always end up dead.)
Lol, thanks Prawnie, ol' chap! You always make MC a heckuva lot of fun too, even if it DOES involve your untimely death. But you deserve a hug for being such a trooper (and for somehow always making a total comeback from the dead) Heck, y'all do! That's why I'm giving MC a huge hug.

*somehow hugs the entire entity that is MC*

*arms pop off from the pressure*

Wellp, looks like that monetary birthday gift from my dad will be spent on nothing but orthopedic shirts for the next 6 months...OW.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday to the Muppet of Anything! Hope it's a great day AM!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Meanwhile at Victoria's Secret*

LADY #1: What are you staring at?

SNOWTH: *In the bra (which is not a color) section* Huh? Oh, say, how would you like to come to my friend's birthday party?

LADY #1: No thank you.

SNOWTH: Come on, he's very lonely, there's only ONE person at the party right now... besides him... and it's a frog!

LADY #1: Good-bye. *Leaves*

SNOWTH: *Strolls up to another lady* Hey, wanna come dancing out of my friend's birthday cake?

LADY #2: No thank you... *Leaves*

SNOWTH: I ain't licked yet!