Poll for MR's Next Muppet Replica

Who should be MR's next Muppet replica after Miss Piggy?

• Scooter

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Beaker

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Rowlf the Dog

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Sam the Eagle

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Poll - Scooter to be made after Piggy

Well......I would like a poll but I dont have any option ro start one :embarrassed: not too sure why but I figured that someone reading this could start one. I simple yes or no would do with maybe 3 other Muppet Replicas as options in the poll. Please help set this up for me guys. Ill delete ASAP.

Cheers

Ant :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
which ones do you want on the list. you might even ask Greg from the muppet news flash or even Steve Swanson from the muppetcast. they both have polls on there sites so that might help.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... As a mod, I can help you either attach a poll to this thread or start a new thread containing the poll. Just LMK what options you want the poll to feature.
a. Scooter as MR's next Muppet Replica.
Yes?
No?
b. Which should be MR's next Muppet Replica?
Scooter.
Other.
Other.

These are just examples of how you could structure the poll. Again, LMK and I'll try to help as best I can.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Might I suggest filling it in with Scooter, Rizzo, Rowlf and Pepe? Those seem to be the most likely.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
persoanly i would love to see some muppet monsters

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I have let the Count know the details for the poll, he has rescued me! Ill delete this thread as soon as guys...I do look forward to see who comes out tops. I threw in 2 options I know you guys would love to see get made.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Per Antonitovanzo's request... Let your voice be heard! Who should be the next one made after Piggy? Choose wisely.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Count. I had to choose Scooter. I think he would look great along with the other replicas. To me is far cooler than Pepe or Rizzo and I would prefer to have him made next. One thing is certain, he wouldnt be too hard to make....compared to say Gonzo.

Luke

Reaction score
It might be an idea to include Rizzo in the poll, since he is on the Master Replicas shortlist.

I voted Scooter, but i'd be fine with him, Rizzo or Beaker.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
oh yea scooter would be the easyest to make but out of them all i chose sam i would also love to see crazy harry. do you do this with the muppets from disny.