Please, couldn't the forum have a fanfic section?

Jennifer

Reaction score
I think it would be a very nice idea indeed if this forum had a fanfic section, for people to write their own stories of Muppetdom, including episodes of TMS or SS. I remember on the old Delphi boards, someone had a neat little script that entailed the revival cast of Grease guest-starring on TMS. And I've had an idea or two (but must iron out details) of Harry Potter (yes, I know he's fictional but so's the story) being a guest star on TMS (possible songs: "It's Magic", "Witchcraft", and, though it's been done, "I'm Just Wild About Harry".)
And an idea for an SS episode in which the gang sits in on the dress rehearsal of a major Broadway musical, learning about the show itself and how a Broadway show is put together. 1776 and The King and I are my ideas.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Jennifer

Several people participated in fanfic threads on the last forum. Maybe you could start a new one here. Just an idea.:smile: It could be cool.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jennifer!!

HIYA!

Another thing that we did was have one really successful Role-Play!! THAT was fun and funnee!

I actually thought about taking the role-play that we did and turn it into a fanfic, but I figured by the time I did that the whole EM.TV and Haffa Bros. thing would be over and the punned ending wouldn't be funny anymore.

I think there's actually a fanfic section in the site of MuppetCentral.com, I think in the articles section; just write it up and submit it to Phil and if the story line is true to the characters and their history and personalities, it's likely it'll get on there, methinx.

Later,
De FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
Seeing as we are all gathered here today, can we also have a chat room ? *remember those, back in the glory days ?* Then we could also roleplay in the chat room - i'll be a big hairy German biker woman !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
>>i'll be a big hairy German biker woman !

Luke,

I knew from your avatar that you were a beautiful woman!!!

FOZ :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
yeah but i got the acme hair growth kit, a german phrasebook, and a leather studded jacket - sorted !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Say, where can one get that Acme Hair Growth Kit...I need one.

Bad.

FOZ