Playhouse Disney Live Auditions

Shynee

Reaction score
In case anybody is interested, the Disneyland Resort will be holding puppeteer auditions for Playhouse Disney Live on Stage show in California Adventure.
It will be Thursday, August 18 at 10am.

Check out www.disney.com/auditions for more info

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
If I lived in the area, I would have LOVED to audition for this show! My wife hates Southern California and never wants to live down there, fully knowing before we got together that that's where I wanted to end up eventually. Ugh! What to do? Well, there's always divorce...

JUST KIDDING!!! :big_grin:

Seriously though, we went to Disneyland/California Adventure in June, and visited Playhouse Disney for the first time! I was freaking out during the whole thing, I could hardly believe I was seeing actual Muppets singing and dancing right before my eyes!

Eight's King

Reaction score
I know many people in that show, I just wish they were payed more. Their talents are worth at least twice what they actually get paid. :cry:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Eight's King said:
I know many people in that show, I just wish they were paid more. Their talents are worth at least twice what they actually get paid. :cry:
Hmm, very interesting. I've always heard that Disney paid lousy. Apparently those stories are not rumors.

:stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
Man!! I totally would have been at those auditions had I known about them. I just found this thread tonight!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
Hmm, very interesting. I've always heard that Disney paid lousy. Apparently those stories are not rumors.

:stick_out_tongue:
No, it's true. My uncle used to live in Oregon, but he grew up and spent a lot of time in Burbank. One friend he had there worked as a clean-up artist for Disney, and he got paid close to nothing.

mummytomb

Reaction score
How did I miss this?
I'm right here!!

Dern Muppetlabs alarm!