Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol... I'm not sure what's to come of this, Marty! But I shall stay tuned. :big_grin:

Btw, it's great to hear from you again- I missed YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU! :'D

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Kiki. I've missed you also. :smile:

Things are a bit busy this time of year, but I promise to compose this special Muppet Labs segment soon.

I hope you like it also Sister Caroline. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:confused: Welcome back again. Come in here Beaker.

(Beaker appears wearing an enormous knapsack with rocket valves protruding from the bottom)

My assistant Beaker is wearing Muppet Labs special patent Happy Wanderer's knapsack. If an evil goat should happen to knock you off or if you suddenly see huge boulders rolling down out of nowhere at you, all you have to do is pull this little ripcord and you will be rocketed up into the air while helicopter blades pop out of the opening on top to steady your flight. Please demonstrate Beaker.

(Beaker hesitates just for a moment. Then takes hold of the ripcord)

To be continued. Can you bear the suspense?

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm on the edge of my seat, Marteh! XPP :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I promise I will finish this as soon as I can Kiki.

And Merry Christmas to you and all other admirers of this beloved thread. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Muppet Labs Wanderer's Knapsack part 3.

Beaker pulls the ripcord, helicopter blades pop out and rocket takes off. He flies up under steady control.

:confused: See how easy it is to handle. Folks with this invention you will never again have to fear those evil goats lurking up in the alps as you wander along the mountain tracks.

Suddenly a goat appears with a lasso and casts it at Beaker looping around the blades. They get all tangled up in the rope and as they can no longer turn, Beaker beguns to spin round and round instead, zooming out of control eventually smashing through the wall and crashing outside.:eek: MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Goat runs off laughing and laughing.

:confused: Um. Well. That's all today from Muppet Labs. Heh. Heh.

Kiki

Reaction score
LAWL!

Seriously, lol on a stick. :3

Marty...

...have you ever considered scriptwriting?

For The Muppets?

Or, y'know, I'm sure Australia has some Muppet equivilent (if The Ferels were to ever come back to the telly XDDD).

That would make an awesome running gag, y'know? Bringing up a sketch from 30 years ago in a recent Muppey Labs. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Boy that sure would be fun Kiki. They could even show the classic sketch before the Muppet Labs segment. A bit of a mixture of old and new material in a Muppets Production. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
By the way our piggies would like to wish everybody a Happy New Year 2010. :big_grin: :excited: :super:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hey guess what? :excited:

Did you know that our beloved sketch is mentioned in a climber's forum under the thread title "Muppet Mountain Massacre"? Isn't that awesome? :super: :cool: