Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Lol! Well yeah... when you noticed I had posted, I figured it wouldn't be too much of a surprise anymore if I pushed you off the mountain... :wink:
You certainly will not get to push me off the mountain. Not if I throw you out of the balloons basket first.:big_grin: :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Awww, this thread inspires such sweet conversations! :wink:

Lol, you're a great evil woodpecker! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think it's amazingly cute how my latest idea is so remarkably similar to our piggy sketch and yet completely different at the same time, isn't it?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wouldn't it make the comparison so perfect if the first piggy to fall through peered over the edge of the basket and scrunched his snout to the camera at one point? LOL

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, that would be even more perfect!

You're so good at this, Marty. No wonder you're our fearless thread leader! :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
I'm glad! You should be proud of it! :big_grin:

And I'd just like to say that between us Caroline we have now pushed our silly little thread over its 1700th post.:excited:
And I just want to say that I completely missed this post of yours at first, Marty... but yaaaaaayy! How awesome! I love our landmarks in here! :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
No doubt about it! They know how to have the best rockin' time! :wink:
I just realized what you said exactly in this post Caroline. And it's true. Especially in the case of the leader piggy. He (or she:wink: ) had the best rockin' time of all with not just one rock, but two :big_grin: !

Skye

Reaction score
I just realized what you said exactly in this post Caroline. And it's true. Especially in the case of the leader piggy. He (or she:wink:) had the best rockin' time of all with not just one rock, but two!
Lol, I was wondering if you had noticed that... and I knew you'd love it! And you're right, there were two... it was twice the excitement! :big_grin:

And hey, not only do they rock, but of course, we all rock, too! I know we can keep rockin' this thread for a long, long time! :big_grin: