Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, see, that's what happens when we post in here... we intercept each others' thoughts! :big_grin:

And that is an awesome idea of yours!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And then they could go through their Uh-oh and Watch your step routine and carry on singing and walking, avoiding the obvious hole already there of course, until another falls through in a different area. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, great idea! You're a terrific writer for our piggies. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And think how distraught the last one would be.
Perhaps the dreaded part could be Up up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful aaaaaaaahhhh.
And when he didn't fall through at the critical word balloon he could finish off the number so joyfully until the horrifying coup de gras for him.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think you can guess that the balloon suddenly bursts a leak sending him whizzing around screaming before falling to the ground to join his buddies.

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, I love that! I can totally imagine it, too. Very creative! I think it's my fave so far. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And afterwards we see a pair of long beaked woodpeckers laughing together evilly just like the goat. Implying that they were pecking through the basket above where the piggies were standing and finally popping the balloon itself with the third one still aboard.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Incidentally I see you're not invisible anymore. Hide and seek time is over is it?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:excited: And I'd just like to say that between us Caroline we have now pushed our silly little thread over its 1700th post.:excited:

Skye

Reaction score
And afterwards we see a pair of long beaked woodpeckers laughing together evilly just like the goat. Implying that they were pecking through the basket above where the piggies were standing and finally popping the balloon itself with the third one still aboard.
That's a cute idea. I love it, it's perfect!

Incidentally I see you're not invisible anymore. Hide and seek time is over is it?
Lol! Well yeah... when you noticed I had posted, I figured it wouldn't be too much of a surprise anymore if I pushed you off the mountain... :wink: