Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for your comments William. I always enjoy hearing other people's opinions about bits and pieces of this crazy thread. And yes it is awesome that we have kept the craziness going on so strongly. Thank you for your congratulations.

And it sure is awesome about the discovery involving the laughtrack. It's been great and I hope we can continue to stretch out our silly pig thread.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
No problem, Marty!:big_grin: I love responding about this sketch and keeping this thread going strong!:smile: I had to do some catching up, though, but that's not a problem at all!:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And did you love what I reported about the responses to the Watch your step part? "Too late! Had it been sooner? Little bit." Those are my favourites of all and I think they're Caroline's favourites also.

Aren't they cool fersure. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You are all most welcome my dear friends. And I think I may have been able to pick up two final lines just before the applause afterwards.
One voice seems to cry out "It killed the climbers." and another adds afterwards "Only once you have to go"
Also as the applause begins just before the goat appears there is a voice singing "Val-de-ri" amid the laughter.
Have some Piol in this post. Like icing on the cake. :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
it is going really great marty you have done a wonderful Job, wow this is one of may faverite threads here .:smile: love it Marty

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I love it too Michelle and I also love that you and my other friends also love it so well.
We can't get enough of these mountain climbing piggies.:excited: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
You are all most welcome my dear friends. And I think I may have been able to pick up two final lines just before the applause afterwards.
One voice seems to cry out "It killed the climbers." and another adds afterwards "Only once you have to go"
Also as the applause begins just before the goat appears there is a voice singing "Val-de-ri" amid the laughter.
Have some Piol in this post. Like icing on the cake.
Oh, I'm so glad you could make out some more things near the end! Aww, "It killed the climbers" is kinda sad. Poor piggies. :wink: And "Only once you have to go" is interesting.

I really love the voice singing that just before the goat appears, hehe. That's great! :big_grin:

Hey awesome, I'll take some Piol! We've got some niiiice servings of that 'round in this thread! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Actually I wish to change my thought on it. It might be this instead.
"Don't get on there!"
"You are way too young to go."
Then as they begin to applaude the little voice sings "Val-de-ri"
Then the goat appears.

This sounds more like something they'd naturally say since what I thought I heard before would seem rather disjointed grammatically speaking by comparison. But by saying in warning not to get on there, meaning the mountain they obviously encompass the story of the sketch about it killing the climbers. Poor innocent piggies. They didn't deserve to die.:cry: :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And isn't it a cute touch especially with the "You're way too young to go" part?
I'm certain enough about this. It seems like the perfect natural audience response at the end of such a dark sketch involving implied fatal misfortune.
Don't you agree dear friends? :big_grin: