Piggy's funniest moment

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ah yes and he walked right inside her dressing room and was sent flying out the door with one chop. Talk about the fly entering the spider's parlour. :wink:

Seriously my funniest moment is when she is eaten by Gorgan Heap during season one. She looks like she's trying to creep away from him, trembling and whimpering until he distracts her with the line "Excuse me Miss" :big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. I didn't hear anything about Piggy apologizing to Kermit in the Florence Henderson ep. When was this?

Another thing I want to mention is that she did apologize for fighting with :smile: in "The Muppets Take Manhattan" so there are those rare occassions when Piggy admits to being wrong.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Hmmm. I didn't hear anything about Piggy apologizing to Kermit in the Florence Henderson ep. When was this?
Uh...I cant remember when she apoligizes to Kermit, but when everyone is talking at the same time before the pigs come in, you can here piggy apolagizing to floyd.

D

Dil

Miss Piggy's Dancing in the 'Never on Sunday' Number is rather cute, don't you think, RenneLouvier?

Brinatello

Reaction score
Dil said:
Hello? HELLO??
*waves stupidly* HELLO! :smile:

I'm surprised no one has menitioned TMTM scene where Joan Rivers dolls up Miss Piggy with all that make-up. "And freckles! You need freckles to be cutesy! Cutesy, cutesy, cutesy, cutesy..." They were giggling like two school girls while my mom, sister, and I were practically falling out of our seats from laughing so hard! :crazy:

Barbarella

Reaction score
She had a lot of good lines- like when Kermit fired her and she proceeded to list the reasons why she was resigning.

But I think one of my favorites is from Muppets from Space when she's all excited and goes "I have to pee!" I just wasn't expecting that from a Muppet!!!

BabyScooter

Reaction score
I think one of my favorite Piggy moments is when in TMS season 1 I forgot which episode well Kermit and Piggy are talking and then Gonzo keeps coming next to her and she keeps yelling at him like she says your breathing on me!! And don't touch me you turkey!! It was so funny, I love that episode.:mad: :smile:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Piggy's Funniest Moment!

I think that my favorite "Piggy's Funniest Moment" is when the Star Wars cast came on The Muppet Show and Piggy was dressed up as Princess Leia and she was hugging Mark Hamill.

[Miss Piggy enters]
Mark Hamill (as Luke): Who are you?
Miss Piggy: It is I! The Princess!
C-3PO: She doesn't look like a princess to me.
Miss Piggy: Watch it hardware!

:smile: :excited:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Remember in the GMC where she and Kermit are talking, and she starts overacting.

Kermit: Piggy you're overacting, you're hamming it up.:smile: :smile: