Piggy's funniest moment

Ruahnna

Reaction score
The scene in TGMC where Nicky Holiday is trying to make time with her and she is flinging underwear into the air has got to be on the list somewhere.

Ooh! And the scene in IAVMMC where she tells everyone else on stage to shut up so she can remember what she's supposed to be singing--pure Piggy.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Another favourite of mine,is her"One Note Somba"duet with Kaye Ballard.:mad:

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I can tell you my least favorite piggy moment, although, even I have to admit, it was pretty funny[/QUOTE]

What is it?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The Flying Sheep said:
What is it?
The Florence Henderson episode when piggy got mad and started kicking poor floydie:sympathy:

but still, It was pretty funny to see piggy mad like that:big_grin:

I'm a weirdo arent I?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
The Florence Henderson episode when piggy got mad and started kicking poor floydie
Naturally you would have to sympathize with your hero:smile: though it's interesting if you listen to the background dialogue while Kermit is talking at one point you can hear Piggy actually apologizing to him for losing her cool and assaulting him.

That must be just about if not the only time that she ever apologized to a person she attacked and that seems so exceptionally out of character that to me it qualifies as a funny moment in itself.:big_grin:

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
What is it with Floyd and Piggy? They have this real animosity between them...

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
The Flying Sheep said:
What is it with Floyd and Piggy? They have this real animosity between them...
Well, Floyd is always making fun of Piggy, making fat jokes about her and such. But Floyd makes wisecracks about almost everyone, so she shouldn't take it personally. But you know Piggy. She doesn't take any guff from anyone, least of all Floyd.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Naturally you would have to sympathize with your hero:smile: though it's interesting if you listen to the background dialogue while Kermit is talking at one point you can hear Piggy actually apologizing to him for losing her cool and assaulting him.

That must be just about if not the only time that she ever apologized to a person she attacked and that seems so exceptionally out of character that to me it qualifies as a funny moment in itself.:big_grin:
I went back and listen to it and your right! I never really listened to it before. But you know, I was only joking about it being my least favorite. Actually, it IS one of my favorites, lol. Its my odd little running gag, in a way:halo:

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Mickey Moose said:
Well, Floyd is always making fun of Piggy, making fat jokes about her and such. But Floyd makes wisecracks about almost everyone, so she shouldn't take it personally. But you know Piggy. She doesn't take any guff from anyone, least of all Floyd.
Yeah, but he seems unually out to get Piggy. His jokes at Fozzie's and Kermit's expense are nowhere near as cruel. And remember when she got turned to stone? He lit a match on her!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Not to mention what he did to Foo Foo--locking her in a drawer like that!

Floyd likes pushing people's buttons, and Piggy's aren't just close to the surface, they're on the surface.
Plus, remember Dr. Teeth's line in TMS--"It's the Fuzz! It's the Po-lice! It's a P.I.--"