Pigcation

Nick22

Reaction score
This is a story i just thought of recently. I know it's going to be super predictable and not very good, but i tried my best, so please don't criticize me. Only constructive criticism. And i know, i know, my references and the way some of the characters talk isn't always spot on. Here is the first chapter. It's called Pig Vacation. I hope you guys enjoy it, and I'll be posting more soon.

It was late Thursday night, and The Muppets had just finished filming an episode of The Muppet Show. Everyone was tired and drained of every ounce of energy that was contained in their bodies.

“We need a vacation!” Miss Piggy exclaimed.

“You’re telling me!” replied Annie Sue.

“This is getting tiring. We pigs deserve some paradise for all that we do!” said Link.

“Yes. I agree. We pigs should take our own vacation! Somewhere warm and tropical,” Dr. Julius Strangepork stated.

“Yeah! I agree. I need some sun!” Lydia added.

“Well let’s do it then! Let’s put together a pigs vacation! We can all chip in our money for the trip, and catch the first flight we can!” Miss Piggy said.

“Where should we go?” asked Lydia.

“Why not Mexico?” suggested Link.

“Awesome idea!” exclaimed Annie Sue.

“Okay. I think that will work,” said Julius.

The pigs planned their trip to Mexico, and planned to fly there in about a month. They decided a week’s stay would work out nicely. They decided not to stay at a resort, and just decided to stay at a local Mexican hotel. They were all very excited and anxious to leave for their pigs only vacation! They were already thinking of things to do.

“We should swim in the ocean!” suggested Annie Sue.

“I want to learn to surf!” replied Link.

“I want to buy as many things as I can!” exclaimed Miss Piggy.

“I’m going to try and get a tan,” Julius said.

“Guys, we need to be logical. We’re only going to be in Mexico for a week. We can’t do EVERYTHING. And I can’t get too much sun. I don’t want my tattoos fading,” Lydia pointed out.

“I know, but we must make time for shopping. Moi will not survive there if moi can’t go shopping!” Miss Piggy replied.

“I never said we couldn’t go shopping,” Lydia said,” But we just won’t have time to do everything.

“Well all I care about right now is getting through this month without exploding from excitement!” Annie Sue said.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, comes Crazy Harry.

“Did someone say, explode?” Crazy Harry said, blowing up the room with TNT.

“Thanks a lot Crazy Harry!” Annie Sue said sarcastically.

The pigs continued to wait and wait for the day of their dream vacation to come. As each day past, they got more anxious. Soon, there was about a week until their plane would head for Mexico.

green stuff

Reaction score
The pigs and Mexico..uh oh! sounds like trouble! lol. I like where this is going so far..hope to read more soon..and yes, there will be more for you to read soon, too. :smile: good job here, though.

Nick22

Reaction score
The pigs and Mexico..uh oh! sounds like trouble! lol. I like where this is going so far..hope to read more soon..and yes, there will be more for you to read soon, too. :smile: good job here, though.
Thanks! It means a lot coming from you because you're fan fiction is AWESOME! I'm working on chapter two, and I am slowly learning that I should've written the whole thing FIRST, and THEN start posting.

Nick22

Reaction score
Chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2. I hope this is a worthy attempt!

The pigs went on with their daily lives for a month, waiting, still, anxiously for the day they would leave. When that day came, no one was prepared. Everyone was missing things and forgetting to do things.

“ARRRGH! Where is my bikini? I need it! It’s the only one I have to bring with me!u201D exclaimed Lydia loudly to herself.

Lydia looked over to her nightstand where her old-fashion alarm clock sat. It was 7:00 A.M. Their flight left at 12:00, but they needed to be at the airport by 9:00, and it took 15 minutes for Lydia to get to the airport.

“I don’t have a lot of time! Ugh!u201D Lydia screamed.

Lydia took a step back a tripped on her suitcase, and started tumbling down the stairs. Lydia hit the ground with a loud thump and a crash. She looked to her right to find her red and black polka- dotted bikini lying on the floor. Lydia packed her bikini, and relaxed until the other pigs arrived at her house to carpool.

Down the street, Piggy wasn’t having too much luck. Miss Piggy was still sound asleep in her bed, thanks to the wonderful invention of the snooze button. Miss Piggy heard her alarm go off again, and opened her eyes slightly. Piggy looked at the clock, and her eyes snapped open fully. Miss Piggy rolled out of her bed lazily. Piggy rushed to her enormous closet to gather the last of her shoes so she could quickly pack them.

“Okay, purple pumps, red flip flops, black stilettos……,u201D Miss Piggy repeated as she picked up each pair of shoes, “Where are my yellow Jimmy Choos?u201D Where are they?u201D

Piggy searched her closet frantically searched her closet for her yellow Jimmy Choo heals. Suddenly, from under Miss Piggy’s vanity table came a bunch of rats.

“ AAAAH! RATS! Get out! Now!u201D Piggy bellowed.

“Hey Piggy, calm down. It’s us,u201D Rizzo said.

Rizzo stood in front of Piggy, with Yolanda, Tatooey, Bubba, and Chester lined up behind him.

“Get out of here! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYA!u201D Miss Piggy yelled, knocking Rizzo and his rat friends into the wall.

Miss Piggy took the rats and through them out her front door. Miss Piggy headed back upstairs. As she walked up, she heard Foo-Foo growling in the kitchen. Miss Piggy entered the kitchen to find Foo-Foo playing with Miss Piggy’s yellow Jimmy Choo heals.

“FOO-FOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! My shoes!u201D Miss Piggy exclaimed.

Miss Piggy violently snatched her shoes away from Foo-Foo. Her expensive, bright yellow heals were glazed with dog slobber, and had several bite marks, but nothing too bad. Miss Piggy stomped up the stairs, mumbling to herself. She tossed the shoes into her purple suitcase and zipped it closed.
Back in Link’s apartment, things weren’t running too smoothly.

“Where did I put my sandals? Hmmm. I had them yesterday. I wore them outside,u201D Link recited to himself.

Link exited his bedroom and went outside. He stood on the pavement, looking around for his sandals.
“Where in the world could they be? Well, what did I do yesterday? I watered the plants, picked the weeds, and mowed the grass,u201D Link stated.

Link searched through the garden. He found nothing but a bunch of newly grown weeds. Lnik decided to search the yard. He went around his apartment several times, searching all around. Suddenly, Link tripped. Link looked to his back and saw his sandals, shredded and battered.

“Oh man! I must have taken them off and threw them in the yard when I mowed the lawn!u201D Link yelled angrily.

Link clomped into his apartment and tossed his sandals into the garbage can, and packed the rest of his stuff.

Dr. Julius Strangepork was also have bad look that morning. Dr. Julius Strangeprok had misplaced all of his beach stuff. Towels, sunscreen, and all that stuff. He scrambled out of bed and started frantically searching for his missing items. He looked through his closet, and found nothing but a bunch of old albums and books collecting dust in the corner. He searched his bathroom, his living room, his living room, and his kitchen, and found nothing. Dr. Julius Strangepork returned back to his room, and double checked what he already had packed. He went through his suitcases, and came to one last bag, He opened, and inside were his towels, his sunscreen, and all of his beach stuff.

Annie Sue on the other hand, had prepared all of her things the night before. Annie Sue could relax before heading to the airport. Annie Sue woke up around 7:45 A.M. She was bright, happy, and energetic. She had gotten a good night’s sleep, and didn’t need to stress about last minute packing. Annie Sue double checked her suitcase, just so that she wouldn’t forget a thing.

Everyone scrambled to get everything and head off to the airport. Everyone drove to Lydia’s house, and they all sped to the airport. They had gotten there and hour before their flight. They took their seats in the waiting area and shared the problems they had faced that same morning. They laughed at themselves and each other, thinking of how ridiculous and stupid they had been.

“Flight 368 to Mexico is boarding!u201D the announcer said over the loud speaker.

The pigs grabbed their belongings and boarded the plane. They were each seated in a different area of the plane. The flight was four hours.

“We will be taking off in 10 minutes. Everyone please fasten your seat belts and turn off all electronic devices until the seatbelt sing turns off, thank you,u201D the flight attendant announced.

Miss Piggy felt a light tap on her shoulder. Miss Piggy turned to her right, to see Hilda standing there, in a flight attendants uniform.

“Hilda! Dear, how are you? I wonder what you’ve been up to since you left the Muppet Show!u201D Miss Piggy exclaimed.

“Well, I decided to have my clothing making sort of be a hobby, so I just make things for friends and family. I miss you all so much. It’s great seeing you, and I wish I could talk, but I need to get back to my job. Goodbye Piggy!u201D Hilda said.

“Bye Hilda! It was nice seeing vous,u201D Miss Piggy replied.

Suddenly, the plane started to speed down the runway, lifting from the ground in minutes. The plane started soaring in the air, beginning the long four hour flight.

green stuff

Reaction score
Ah! Hilda! I love Hilda! And I also love how you've included Lydia in this story, I guess mostly because no one even remembers Lydia - I think she's my fave pig in the story so far. Can't wait to see what kind of craziness ensues once they get to Mexico! Keep up the good work! :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
Ah! Hilda! I love Hilda! And I also love how you've included Lydia in this story, I guess mostly because no one even remembers Lydia - I think she's my fave pig in the story so far. Can't wait to see what kind of craziness ensues once they get to Mexico! Keep up the good work! :smile:
when i first say lydia on the muppet show in lydia the tattooed lady or something like that, i loved her, and then she just disappeared, so i took her and decided to give her a personality and go from there. i loved hilda too, and im rully upset that she only survived season 1. the third chapter will come soon. im trying here. exams for school are coming, so im trying my best!

green stuff

Reaction score
From a fellow student, I know what you mean! :/ Whenever you get time though, I'm excited to see where this is going! :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
im so sorry for the wait, im ALMOST done with the next chapter, im rully sorry. just hold up a little longer!

Kiki

Reaction score
No hurry. :smile: Hey, this is pretty good Nick! I'm enjoying it!