Pigcation

Nick22

Reaction score
Chapter 3

Sorry that this chapter took so long, and it's not exactly the best. I promise that the next one will be better!

The plane had just left the ground and had reached its cruising altitude very quickly. The plane started to hit some turbulence, which didn’t exactly agree with Lydia’s French toast breakfast.

“Oh gosh. This isn’t good. Uh oh! Lydia exclaimed to herself.

Lydia quickly snatched the paper bag from the back pocket of the chair in front of her. The man to her left stared at her in disgust, confusing, and amusement, which Lydia found quite rude.

“Hey, man, is there a problem? Huh? Do I amuse you? Well I’m sorry if my stomach can’t handle turbulence! Okay, whatever. Go home, tell all your friends. Fine. I’m glad that I get to be remembered as the girl who barfed next to you on a plane. You’re lucky I didn’t barf on you!" Lydia said, fuming.

“Hey lady, calm down. Chill out, take a pill," replied the strange man.

Lydia looked at him seriously, and then turned to look out the window, trying to ignore the strange man next to her, now singing along to his MUP3 player.

Miss Piggy’s flight wasn’t running to smoothly either. Miss Piggy was lucky enough be seated alone, but was starving. Miss Piggy had been so worried about packing all of her shoes, that she had forgotten to pack any snacks.

“Hilda! Hilda!" Miss Piggy yelled down the middle aisle of the plane.

“Yes Miss Piggy?" Hilda answered politely.

“When will you be bringing out the food?" Piggy asked.

“Sorry Piggy, but this airline doesn’t serve any food, but we do have water," Hilda replied.

“Hmmmmm," Miss Piggy growled.

Hilda carefully took a few steps away from Piggy, and walked slowly down the aisle, leaving a starving Miss Piggy alone in her seat.

Link Hogthrob had been seated between two quite sexy lady pigs, but to Link’s surprise, they were very loud and disgusting.

“Hey Ellie Mae, hand me the bucket of grilled chicken!" one pig yelled to the other.

Ellie Mae handed the bucket of grilled chicken to the other pig, dripping grease onto Link’s pants, leaving a large embarrassing stain. Link just tried to ignore them for the rest of the flight, but didn’t have much luck. They continued to scarf down food and scream at each other.

Dr. Julius Strangepork was seated next to a quite small little girl, who was pink, and had short blonde hair. She sat there beside her mother, reading a book quietly to herself, leaving Dr. Strangepork to nap, listen to music, and do as he wished.

“Hi!" the little girl said.

“Hello. What would your name be?" Dr. Julius asked.

“I’m Prairie Dawn!" replied Prairie Dawn.

Prairie Dawn’s mother told her not to bother Dr. Julius, and handed her another book to read.

Annie Sue was also very lucky, and was seated next to a very sweet old woman, who ignored the entire flight. Annie Sue slept almost the entire flight with no interruptions.

“We will be landing in Mexico in ten minutes," the pilot said over the speaker.

green stuff

Reaction score
Yay! Awesome chapter! And, poor Lydia! I just wanna give her a hug and some Pepto :smile: Poor Link,too..hope that stain comes out. This is getting more and more interesting with each chapter...MORE PLEASE! :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
i, unfortunately, havent had time to start the next chapter! *shields* please dont hurt me! im sorry. im trying. im almost done with exams, then i am free to write away. im trying my best, so hang in there!

Nick22

Reaction score
i started the fourth chapter today, and tmrw is my last final, so then we'll be good to go!

Nick22

Reaction score
im so sorry! i am out of school, but i have been rully busy. i was hoping i'd have A LOT of spare time, but it turns out that i barely have any at all. im trying my best, and im trying not to leave you guys hanging!

Nick22

Reaction score
Chapter 4

sorry it took me so long to get this up! enjoy!

The plane began its dissention from the sky. By this time, Miss Piggy was feeling faint from not eating, Lydia had thrown up three more times, and Link was whimpering to himself. The plane finally landed, and the pigs rushed off the plane and reunited in the airport. They went through security and customs, and went to a small restaurant set up in the airport. They all shared their plane ride tragedies, and got their food. They all decided to order an ice cream sundae. The food came ten minutes later

“What the heck is this?” Lydia complained loudly.

They all look down at their bowls, to realize that their “sundaes” were just a scoop of ice cream, put onto the Sunday block on a calendar.

“The only person I know who would make anything like this is……….,” Annie Sue stopped and dashed into the back kitchen, to find the Swedish Chef, bashing a chicken with a tennis racket.

“What’s HE doing here?” Miss Piggy asked rudely.

The pigs quietly left the restaurant, still very confused as to why the Swedish Chef was working at a restaurant in a Mexican airport. They went to the exit, to find a man standing next to a limo holding up a sign that read “Swine.” The pigs rushed over and hopped into the limo that would bring them to their hotel.

They arrived at the hotel, which, from the outside, didn’t look very promising.
“Hola! [FONT=&quot]¿Como estas?” the man at the door asked.[/FONT]

“Uh…….no hablo espanol,” Lydia responded, quite confused with the man’s Spanish.

“Oh. Engish? You speak English?” the man asked.

“Yes. Si. Whatever. Can we just go check in?” Miss Piggy asked.

“Fine. Go in that door right over there and see the woman at the front counter,” the man said.

The pigs went to the woman at the front desk, and checked into rooms 222 and 223. The male pigs were in one room, and the lady pigs in the other. They walked down the old, gross looking halls of the hotel, in search of their room. The wall paper was torn in some places, and the rug was stained. The pigs weren’t surprised, because they didn’t expect much from an old Mexican hotel. They found their rooms at the end of the long hallway, and they went into their rooms. Each room had two beds, a sink, and a mini fridge, a small closet, bathroom, but no television. The pigs unpacked all of their suitcases, shoving things in the small closets.

“Annie Sue, Lydia, you can find another place for you stuff. I need shoe space, and these closets aren’t big enough for all of us. Sorry!” Miss Piggy said.

“Fine. Come on Lydia. We’ll just put our stuff……uh…..in the mini fridge. Yeah! HA! This is way better than a stupid closet. Psh!” Annie Sue said.

“Yeah. Whatever Piggy. We have a better spot anyway. Well, as long as we unplug it,” Lydia replied.
“It’s already broken,” Annie Sue said.

“How are the sleeping arrangements going to go? There are only two beds, and three of us,” Lydia pointed out.
“Someone’s going to either have to share a bed, or sleep on the floor,” Annie Sue said.

“NOT ME!” they all exclaimed at the same time.

“I definitely get a bed!” Miss Piggy said

“Why do you DEFINITELY get a bed? Huh? Why can’t I DEFINITELY have a bed?” Lydia said, now snout to snout with Miss Piggy.

“Because moi needs her beauty sleep,” Miss Piggy replied.

Lydia growled angrily, and nudged Miss Piggy. Miss Piggy retaliated with a push that sent Lydia to the ground. They continued this back and forth and back and forth.

“ENOUGH!” Annie Sue yelled, running between the two of them.

Annie Sue sighed, “You can BOTH have a bed. I’ll sleep on the floor,” Annie Sue said.

The boys on the other hand, each got a bed because there were only two of them. All of the pigs met together in the lobby, called for a car, and drove to a Mexican restaurant. They ate guacamole, salsa, burritos, empanadas, and much more. By the time they left, they were over stuffed. They came back to the hotel, and went right to bed. Lydia has a very week stomach, and woke up several times in the middle of the night. Let’s just say she was on the john a couple of times.