Fozzie Bear
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2002
- Messages
- 13,376
- Reaction score
- 156
BorkBork
Hiya...WOW! That Beaker is Really kewl!
You should be able to find some kind of LabCoat at a toy store maybe in the Kids' costumes section if not by halloween this year! There may be other coats you can substitute as well.
I need a Sam, though; one of the few voices I can do really decently.
FOZ
Hiya...WOW! That Beaker is Really kewl!
You should be able to find some kind of LabCoat at a toy store maybe in the Kids' costumes section if not by halloween this year! There may be other coats you can substitute as well.
I need a Sam, though; one of the few voices I can do really decently.
FOZ
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
