Pics of my Homemade Muppets

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BorkBork

Hiya...WOW! That Beaker is Really kewl!

You should be able to find some kind of LabCoat at a toy store maybe in the Kids' costumes section if not by halloween this year! There may be other coats you can substitute as well.

I need a Sam, though; one of the few voices I can do really decently.

FOZ

ButchCat

Reaction score
Very, Very well done on both Beaker and Sam. They are great. Keep it up

Terry Angus

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
BorkBork

Try running a gathering thread around the edge of the blue fleece before you tuck it under the red mouth part. That will encourage the fabric to take the shape you need and ought to help alleviate the bunching. If that doesn't work, I would try a combination of darts and the gathering thread (so that you have less fabric and it can't bunch).

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I wanted to rejuvenate this thread, so anybody who wants to make homemade puppets can do so.

BJ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
How can this thread help someone make homemade puppets? There's no puppet building information, and the links to the photos are all dead. Actually, this thread could stand to be locked or deleted because it's from 2 years ago even.

Although, Bork Bork had some AWESOME photos of his AWESOME Beaker and Sam puppets, and I really would love to have had a Sam Eagle puppet!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's no problem. But I can't close it. WISH we had some updated links though to show the puppets! They were AWESOME!!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Thank you, Bork Bork! What a beautiful Beaker! What material did u use for the head?

BJ

BorkBork

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Thank you, Bork Bork! What a beautiful Beaker! What material did u use for the head?

BJ
Thank You!!

If you read the whole thread, it's in there :smile:

If i were to make these charachter's today, i would go in a whole other direction with materials :wink:

Haha, so funny, this was maybe 2-3 years ago and there's some problems i had then that i have overcome. Real easy ones too hehe....You live and you learn