Pet Peeves

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No, it actually had Casper the Friendly Ghost on it.
My first bling!😃😃

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Just remembered another kind of SST comment that annoys me.
Those who comment on a full episode “Sesame Street has been brought to you by the letter (insert letter here) and the number (insert number here).”
What’s worse is when they do the same for Sesame Brat demanded-episodes. And often the groups overlap too. I often come across “Can you upload this episode? Because Sesame Street has been brought to you by the letter (insert letter here) and the number (insert number here).”

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I suppose the new COPPA restrictions on YouTube comments have some merits to them if it means no longer having to deal with such annoying comments as these.

But man, I still miss seeing some of those occasional snarky comments from smartasses looking for a few lulz, like that one guy who made it a special point of mentioning on Jon Brangwynne's upload of the 80s version of ABC-DEF-GHI that Big Bird talked about playing with Ernie in the bathtub.

Or, perhaps the greatest and most hilarious comment I once ever read on an upload of the ARTHUR episode "D.W.'s Very Bad Mood," where somebody said if D.W. is this bad now, imagine how she'll be as a teenager when she's having her period.

Any Del

Reaction score
Just remembered another kind of SST comment that annoys me.
Those who comment on a full episode “Sesame Street has been brought to you by the letter (insert letter here) and the number (insert number here).”
What’s worse is when they do the same for Sesame Brat demanded-episodes. And often the groups overlap too. I often come across “Can you upload this episode? Because Sesame Street has been brought to you by the letter (insert letter here) and the number (insert number here).”
My god YES! I once called out that user for it and he got offended.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Getting back to the topic of YouTube comments, admittedly, there's another kind that bug me, and that's when an older video of someone's pet doing something cute or funny or silly is suddenly trending and going viral despite it being uploaded years ago, and some wise@$$es feel the need to comment: "Yeah, this is cute/funny/whatever and all, too bad that (animal) is probably dead by now."

Any Del

Reaction score
I just hope it doesn’t get to the point where we stop seeing clips appear on their fan pages because of these fans who feel every clip out there HAS to be put on YouTube. 😕
Ugh. This is my new pet peeve. Received a rare recording to upload on my Google Photos album, specifically told them NOT to put it on YouTube. They STILL did anyways. :sigh: I'm done sharing rare stuff on my album with these people.

I'm gonna create a separate album of all the episodes from my original album, transition them to the new album and any rare episode(s) I receive or find is going into the new one.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When there’s no instrumental of a song by an artist you like just because it may not be as popular as others.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One thing I really hate is people who post stupid videos on YouTube and make themselves look cocky and idiotic for the sake of getting views.

Case in point:

Even though I don’t like frogs, this guy was just a complete idiot throughout the video and I hate how he just makes himself look completely stupid and idiotic just for the sake of views. I actually felt bad for that poor tree frog (especially as someone who doesn’t mind tree frogs all that much). His personality just makes me cringe.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There are videos of people feeding live rabbits to their pet snakes. They love to glorify the violence of the snake killing the bunnies. Makes them think they’re playing God. It’s cruel.
I was cheering for the fish that bit his hand. Serves him right.