Pet Peeves

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm still not sure "SJW" ever had a real meaning, mainly because it seems those who use the term "SJW" act more like SJWs than those they accuse of being SJWs.
Same really goes for all of the above mentioned terms, if we're being honest.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
End of the day, the thing i’ve learned is, we all have our SJW moments and snowflake moments.

Granted, you are an SJW if you’re the type of person who has a temper tantrum over people doing or thinking stuff that isn’t hurting you personally, but people who call others “snowflakes” are just people who think they’re above everyone else at the end of the day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When people say numbers that are in the hundreds with "and" in them, a la saying 241 as "two-hundred and forty-one." They actually teach you this in school: you don't say "and" when speaking of such a number, because "and" is a decimal point, so to say "two-hundred and forty-one," you're speaking of 200.41, not 241.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
When people say numbers that are in the hundreds with "and" in them, a la saying 241 as "two-hundred and forty-one." They actually teach you this in school: you don't say "and" when speaking of such a number, because "and" is a decimal point, so to say "two-hundred and forty-one," you're speaking of 200.41, not 241.
Some people can't even count that high to begin with. 8)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When people confuse lateral lisps and speech impediments (much like how people confuse ADD and ADHD). Like how the 40 years book mentions Baby Bear having a lisp, but it's an impediment that he has; if he had a lisp, he'd talk more like Sid the Sloth.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
However, in Spanish, 241 is doscientos cuarenta y uno.
Two hundred forty and one.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I discovered one of my mom's major pet peeves today and it's this commercial apparently:
She finds it to be one of the obnoxious things like......ever.