People on seasme street. (80-86)

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by TravellingMatt

I must say, though, Loretta hasn't aged too well. =(
BAM! OUCH, Matt!!!

She's been on the street for 33 years man, cut her some slack! LOL!!

Seriously, the originals are all about 3 decades older than they used to be, and much as I love her, Gina isn't aging so well either. Maybe we should start another thread: who's aging the most gracefully?

Right now my votes on Maria.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Gosh, that's a toughie. I think I'll have to go with Roscoe Oreman. He look's pretty much the same now as he did in earlier years. Bob would be a close second. As for the women on the show, hmm., I guess I'll say Maria too.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i saw this one picture of her in the Unpaved book, she looked just like Missy Elliott

Niall

Reaction score
Originally posted by ssetta
The sign language lady's name is Linda, played by Linda Bove. She really is deaf, and like Susan, she does still appear on the show, but very rarely.
Actually I saw her on the show about two or three weeks ago. Zoe and Rosita approach Oscar who is helping his pet elephant prepare for a water squirting contest. They want to watch and Oscar reluctantly agrees to let them. Fluffy squirts some water into the air at a distance. The camera cuts to Linda who is walking around casually enjoying the nice weather when the errant water squirted by Fluffy comes down on her and drenches her. I think she acutally SAID something in this scene. I didn't realize she was one of those few deaf people who can talk, since I never heard her do it as a kid (meaning ME as a kid, not her)

Someone else mentioned Roscoe Orman and that reminds me of a burning question I've had: didn't he have a small role in the movie"F/X" that came out sometime in the 80s? (I'm referring to the original movie, not the sequel or the poorly done TV series) Does anyone remember what it was?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Niall
Actually I saw her on the show about two or three weeks ago. Zoe and Rosita approach Oscar who is helping his pet elephant prepare for a water squirting contest. They want to watch and Oscar reluctantly agrees to let them. Fluffy squirts some water into the air at a distance. The camera cuts to Linda who is walking around casually enjoying the nice weather when the errant water squirted by Fluffy comes down on her and drenches her.
well, oscar should get ARRESTED for ASSAULT on a DEAF WOMAN!!!..........just kidding.