PBS Kids was influential

crackmaster

Reaction score
I'm back. I'm here to say...

I think I just made a human version of Sam Spud from BtL. His name is "Sam Sawada," and he's a British-Japanese of 29 years who has major depression. Both his parents are dead or missing, and he has scars from getting attacked repeatedly while living on the streets. And his partner, Penny Princeton (based on Precious) does a better job than him, as always.

I KNOW he was based on Sam Spade. But this one is more close to my childhood.

WazzupMyBoyz

Reaction score
Alright...looking back on PBS Kids, I have watched the reboot of The Electric Company, Sid the Science Kid, Splash and Bubbles, and...yes, Sesame Street.

I also remember watching shows syndicated to PBS, such as Ribert & Robert's WonderWorld, The Zula Patrol, Animalia, Biz Kid$ and The Big Comfy Couch.

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
WordWorld and The Zula Patrol were some of my favorites a kid (though I usually caught Zula on Qubo). And I also watched the 2009 Electric Company, which is technically the "new" version even though it came out 14 years ago.

Used to also love shows like "Between the Lions", "Zoboomafoo", "Arthur", etc. So many goodies on PBS Kids.

feebleweeble

Reaction score
I wish they bring back some of these shows including Berenstain Bears. Maybe add some on like those environmental shows like the Wombles and the Wild Krafts.

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
Sesame Street, Arthur, Dragon Tales, and Clifford were some of my favorites growing up. I have fond memories of watching PBS Kids when I was 10 years old back in the summer of 2013; my mother, Ikhlas, and my father, Sameh, would sometimes sit by me and watch them.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Sesame Street, Arthur, Dragon Tales, and Clifford were some of my favorites growing up. I have fond memories of watching PBS Kids when I was 10 years old back in the summer of 2013; my mother, Ikhlas, and my father, Sameh, would sometimes sit by me and watch them.
Those are all good ones, loved the 2000s Clifford and haven't seen Dragon Tales in a long time.