Palisades Super Grover Action Figure

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've managed to come across a large amount of Palisades Super Grover Action figures mint in box at a very good price too. If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP.

Are these hard to find? What I am basically asking is, is it worth buying the lot of them to sell to Muppet fans at a good price.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I'd say it's worth it. Initially, the only place you could get these figures was either at one of the conventions Palisades Toys attended in the year of 2005... Or if you couldn't make it to the shows, you could buy it through their online Collector's Club. Unfortunately, since the company went belly-up and the club's no longer there, the only way you can get these is on eBay. But I believe there are a few folks still searching for this figure in either versions.

Yes... You see, there were two distinct ways in which the figure was packaged.
First, was Super Grover as Super Grover, with the cloth trenchcoat and alternate Grover Kent head tucked away in the box the figure came in.
Secondly, there was Super Grover as Grover Kent, wearing the trenchcoat and the cape and helmeted head were the extra accessories.
The only way to know which you got was to buy the figure and open up the velcroed window flap revealing the figure itself.

There's a forum member over at www.creatusmaximus.com named shishalzifrazz who's looking for one, drop him a message should you get the chance.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I WANT ONE!! Please let me know about them!! PM or e-mail me! Thanks! :halo: :excited:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
im pretty sure theres mixtures of both ways they were packaged.

I just wanted to get an idea of numbers because I'd hate to buy the lot of them and find I cannot sell for even the price i paid for them.

Engineernerd

Reaction score
I'd be interested if the the shipping to the US was reasonable.

MWoO

Reaction score
How much are you selling the figures for? I could certainly use one. I want to make a regular Grover.

I tried to PM you but your box is full. When you clear it out PM me please.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I will let you all know when I have more info about these but I will probably put some on ebay, I just need to set up paypal to accept payments.