Palisades style Mini Muppet project update thread

MWoO

Reaction score
Mulch would be good but the height would he be shorter or taller than Van Neuter cause that figure was pretty tall. Looking at the unreleased palisades pieces Clueless Morgan was one that interested. You never really saw what he was wearing so I wonder how Palisades would of tackled it. Any progress on the pieces my good sir always get excited looking at this thread.
Mulch is one I never thought of but now I really want to do that. He is both a classic and modern character which is nice. Not sure on the height. Will have to look at MT episodes.

As for progress.....yes and no. Yes because I finally got the 3d printed joints back and I believe they will work just fine for a ball joint neck, ball jointed shoulders, and elbows. Wrist articulation proved a bit too small to print right. Legs will not move for looks reason and to keep it simple. They really don't need to move anyway.

No progress on anything else. I had some work related issues that took up almost all my free time. Good news is that starting Sunday I should have a week where I can ease up at work a bit and then the next week I'm on vaca so I will try to catch up on everything for fozzie and get sal off the ground and maybe pump out the aliens since they are easy and won't be articulated. We'll see.

I haven't even had time to see muppets most wanted yet. :frown:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Can't wait to see. Definitely agree that Sal doesn't need any articulation on the legs looking at the prototype of him It doesn't look like palisades was going to it either. Also I did kind an another image of scale where he is standing next to Uncle Deadly which could also help. Here's a little old link to the image.

http://www.clarktoys.com/adloatmuse10.html

Also has anyone seen this image looks like a prototype of the naked Robin which could help if you ever make that.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Very true shame naked Robin never made it but glad we got Robin in the line. Seems like they were trying on making the last exclusive OMGCAFO Sal and naked Robin and they were so close. So was the whole Sesame Street line so close to getting them figures especially those Oscar the Grouch and Cookie Monster figures.

I can't stop thinking of suggetions the Snerfs would a fun addition and would Seymour and of course Angus McGonagle he would of been a random and awesome addition.

galagr

Reaction score
Any progress on this project? I can't wait to see how it turns out!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i too want to see whats happening. Hopefully some progress soon

Dearth

Reaction score
Hope MWoO's okay and can see these wonderful projects to fruition!

Alex