Palisades Series 7 Official Line-up

What do you think of Palisades Series 7?

• It's awesome! I will get them all.

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • It's great. I will buy most of series 7, but not all.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • It's good, but I won't get more than 2 figures.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • It's ok, I will only buy 1 figure from series 7.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • I don't like it and won't buy any of them.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, Zac! Welcome to the Central!

I think you might be right clicking to copy and paste the smilies in the posts? Looks like it. When you get to a point where you want the smilies, just left click on the face you want to use and it'll appear. :big_grin:

mikealan

Reaction score
Beauregard and Johnny Fiamma are finally part of the Palisades Muppet Show toys! Yay! Wait, the only Robin was the Frog Scout version? And here are the figures we want Palisades to work on:

regular Rowlf the Dog
regular Sam the Eagle
regular Robin the Frog
Sweetums
Sal Minnela
Bobo the Bear

Do you agree with me?

Zac

Reaction score
Thanks Luke!!!! :wink:

I am a fool :embarrassed:
Thanks for your help!!!!

petrieboy

Reaction score
This Series Is Running Amok.

These things are coming out so freaking fast now that I can't keep up. I've been in another country for only 4 months and when I left, Series 3 had just come out in stores. Now we're talking about Series 7? It's making me lose interest actually. I wish they'd hold on just a little bit- but I realize the retailers are requesting faster shipments.
As for the characters- I am grateful to Palisades for making all that they are making... but I really can't stand these variation characters and repeat characters. I dont want another kermit, another gonzo, a Muppet Treasure Island (what a dismal, forgettable film) when there are so many wonderful Muppet creations (even those without names we've ever heard of.) I'd rather see the funky monster muppets from the Muppet Show. I wouldn't care, except that I wanted to collect the main figures from each series, and they really spoiled it for me with the MTI characters. I also don't like that they switched the packaging in series 4, so that the character boxes dont go together. Now that the main characters are nearly cleared, they should concentrate on all the obscurities--- Yes, Digit is a good idea- and SWEETUMS!!! And yeh, Johnny Fiama by himself--- that is a SERIOUS Muppet collector's specimen-only if I ever saw one; I am happy to see him, but not without Sal. What about the guy who blows bubbles out of his head?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The figures aren't coming out any faster than they had before. They are released quarterly (four times per year).

The packaging changed when the line opened up to more characters than the Muppet Show. They couldn't have kept it identical.

Each wave has to be anchored by two main characters. We can't have entire waves comprised of obscure characters.There always has to be a balance. That means we'll get more versions of Kermits, Fozzies etc. You make the complaint that this is a fan focused wave because of Johnny's inclusion, but if we had a wave filled with Lips, Thogs and Digit it would sink at Target. Johnny is becoming more and more of a major player being in the last several Muppet projects. And Sal is coming later on in the line. Palisades has to consider pleasing fans and pleasing the general public. This wave does just that. It's kind of half and half. :smile:

uncleduke

Reaction score
I am totally blown away with the response to this wave.
Our shop (www.boxingcow.com) has been selling the figures since series one, but this wave took us completely by surprise.
In the less than one week since it was announced we have pre-sold over 20 cases!
I think this one will out perform S6 on most levels.

And the Johnny factor is a brilliant way to sell this figure, as hard core collectors will snap them all up, leaving the scraps for the casual buyers.

petrieboy

Reaction score
Hmm... Uncleduke' post can be taken 2 ways.
1) Series 7 is the magic number with fans... or
2) He has conveniently provided his company's email address, along with uber hype in hopes of turning a profit, due to lack of demand for Series 7. Call me a cynic, but MTI pose Kermits and Johnny Fiamas sans Sals seems bleak.
Where' Sweetums when ya need 'um?

gaffercat

Reaction score
i hate to say this but i think Johnny will be the shelf warmer, no one outside of these forums knows who he is. I hope having 3 of him wont hurt the sales of this line. I know its doubtfull i will buy him cause i dislike muppets tonight and dont see him as a good character

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
petrieboy said:
Hmm... Uncleduke' post can be taken 2 ways.
1) Series 7 is the magic number with fans... or
2) He has conveniently provided his company's email address, along with uber hype in hopes of turning a profit, due to lack of demand for Series 7. Call me a cynic, but MTI pose Kermits and Johnny Fiamas sans Sals seems bleak.
Where' Sweetums when ya need 'um?
Uncle Duke is very nice, valued member of the forum. He owns a small online shop and has stocked up on series 7 orders to facilitate fans that want to make sure and get all three Johnny figures. Believe it or not, there is a demand for them in certain circles and it could be madness trying to find them elsewhere. I don't see Duke as having ulterior motives. Please do not attack him. He has a good track record on the forum and with his shop. Thanks.