Palisades Series 7 Official Line-up

What do you think of Palisades Series 7?

• It's awesome! I will get them all.

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • It's great. I will buy most of series 7, but not all.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • It's good, but I won't get more than 2 figures.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • It's ok, I will only buy 1 figure from series 7.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • I don't like it and won't buy any of them.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On Monday, Palisades announced their series 7 lineup to Collector's Club members with sneak peak info and photos. We've gotten a go-ahead from Ken to discuss the line-up here, but please do not post any links to Collector Club images in this discussion or on the forum. However, everyone is free to discuss the specifics of this wave.

Series 7 will include...

1. Kermit as Captain Smollet with Polly Lobster
2. Frog Scout Robin with a trunk and lots of accessories
3. Beauregard
4. Johnny Fiama
5. Johnny Fiama repaint #1

6. Johnny Fiama repaint #2

So there will be three Johnny's in each case, one of each version. Also, Palisades has announced that the next Mega figure will be Mega Gonzo based on the upcoming series 5 figure, Purple Tux Gonzo. Palisades has still not announced an exclusive figure for this wave or their tour figure for next year.

So, what do you think of series 7?

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I think the lineup for series 7 is awesome! I am so excited! The two that I am looking forward to the most are Robin and Beau, but Captain Smollet, Polly Lobster, and Johnny sound great too. I cannot wait until the pictures of the scuplts are released to non Collector's Club members.

I did have one question, though. On the Palisades discussion board, they were talking about a new Suncoast Video exclusive. Has that character been announced yet or is that information currently just for collector's club members?

Baby Animal

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
I did have one question, though. On the Palisades discussion board, they were talking about a new Suncoast Video exclusive. Has that character been announced yet or is that information currently just for collector's club members?
All we know at this point is that there will be an exclusive. It hasn't been confimed what it will be yet, even to club members. Ken said something about there having to be something to put in the next newsletter.

Hope that helps.

matleo

Reaction score
Hey Phil,
Is it possible to alter the poll a bit to include an "I will buy most of it but not all of them" option or soemthing like that. right now, none of the selections on the poll apllies to me. I plan on buying Robin, Beau and one of the 3 Johnny's (probably the classic pinstripe Johnny) Kermit and Polly look great, bu I have more Kermit's than I know what to do with right now and I can't justofy spending the $9 just to get Polly (especially when I've already passed on Sam Arrow)

Anyway, Phil if it's possible to ammend the poll a bit that would be cool. Thanks.

--matt

Lu775

Reaction score
I'm totally psyched about series 7. But I was wondering, with all those Johnny Fiama's coming out, when are we getting a Sal? :wink:
Can't wait for Robin, and Polly Lobster...and Beau...and Johnny. :excited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
matleo said:
Hey Phil,
Is it possible to alter the poll a bit to include an "I will buy most of it but not all of them" option or soemthing like that.
Hi Matt,

"I will buy most of series 7, but not all." has been added just for you. :wink:

Thanks for the suggestion.

Luke

Reaction score
Lu775 said:
I'm totally psyched about series 7. But I was wondering, with all those Johnny Fiama's coming out, when are we getting a Sal? :wink:
Johnny was supposed to come with Sal, but Sal has some sculpting problems so he WILL come out at a later date with other pack-in's.

I think it's a mid-strength wave. I don't feel Johnny should be coming out without Sal as the pack-in but the retailer exclusive may strengthen the wave a bit. Frog Scout Robin is awesome, and Beau is very good. I think it's a bit early for a new Kermit but Captain Smollet should be a popular one and the best to do, and Polly Lobster sounds fantastic.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What do I think of Series 7? When I opened the CC email and saw what we were getting and saw the pictures, well...I have to steam clean my undies now!!

I'm so pumped about all these things and cannot wait any longer!

KEN! YOU MUST SEND THEM TO ME NOW!! I'll give you my step brothers and sisters and their children to use as slaves if you'll send me all the figures now.

And their pets, if they have any. I dunno. Deal?

Anyways, I think these are great figures, and only Palisades could do such good work. I'm getting them all, even all 3 Johnny(ie)s.

matleo

Reaction score
thanks Philip,

I just voted!! :zany: Really looking forward to this lineup!! Lots of my favorites are here!!

--Matt