Palisades Lunch Break

Slim

Reaction score
Ya know.....I'm looking, and ther's like 15+ people in this forum right now....and no one is talking.....come on now.....talk to us....pleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee......

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Some people just come on to lurk & to read

Others have serious questions for Ken, and other issues that they want to discuss

And then there are the three of us.

Man, we are pathetic (BUT, at least we can SPELL pathetic!!)

GLUE

Reaction score
Spam cake with animal crackers and frosting!!!! Was the spam cooked or did they just turn it over and let it make that slurping noise till it fell out of the can? Was it chocolate frosting? brrrrrggggghhh

GLUE

Reaction score
Hey Travis
how are you doing. I am well, are you having fun at work? Can you pass me that pen over there next to you.....? :rolleyes: stop watching what i'm typing!!

Slim

Reaction score
Vanilla Ice....what a bucket O talent.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But yes, I was quoting him....

Here's another... "Drop that zero and get wit a hero"

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh.....ya like that?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Crazy Harry, my man, what's with the hostility?

Shut up? Don't make me sick my boy Slim on you... Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's not nice to say shut up? We prefer, "shut your pie hole."

And telling someone to WORK over their lunchbreak..? That's just pethetic. Sorry, I mean pathetic. (Whoops!!)

I am pretty upset now. Very sad. I thought we were friends. That's it -- cancel all future Muppet toys!! It's over people. Nothing to see here. Please disperse.