Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Whatever

Reaction score
Aw, shoot. I didn't go there that often anymore, but starting all over stinks. I think this will be a good excuse to cut my connection there altogether. Since they aren't making more Muppet figures and I don't want to collect Sesame, it meant time spent that I could use studying instead. But still, phooey.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
Yeah, it is. They upgraded and it wiped everything out. Apparently a backup of the old board was made but it was corrupted and rendered unusable. :frown: I just finished re-registering, I wish they hadn't upgraded though. I liked the old board better, plus it didn't really need an upgrade IMO.
Does that mean you lost your post counts too?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vic Romano: "Does that mean you lost your post counts too?"
Yep. Gotta start all the way back from 0 posts. At least a few of us, myself included, are past Level 1 and Members again with 30 posts or more.

Lu775

Reaction score
Hey, any word on the Palisades boards? They're still down for me, but the lack of activity in this thread makes me wonder if I'm the only one without access?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Lew775. Not sure if you saw it, but there's a thread here titled "What's Up with the Palisades Message Board?" or something like that.

Basically, the boards started up again on the afternoon of 10/7/2005. And I do mean "started up again"!
You have to reregister cause the upgrade wiped everything out again. And this time it's worse, cause not only do you have to reregister, but you start at 0 posts like any new Junior Member.
Spread the word, the Canadian contigent's MIA from the new board. We need Justin and Stryder and Mr.Green and Kinky Pickle, and every other Canadian member to resurface over there.
Hope this helps.