Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... but we've got this nice "imaginary camp site" type set up here....

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
hey what do you think of the LOTR trivial pursuit??? I just bought it for my wife for Christmas and am hoping it is cool...

Baby Animal

Reaction score
My wife enjoyed it. She said that you really have to have read the books to really get most of the questions, but it was still fun.

I haven't played it. Want to, but not yet.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Stryder Wolfe said:
hey what do you think of the LOTR trivial pursuit??? I just bought it for my wife for Christmas and am hoping it is cool...
I BEGGED for that for Christmas, (even though I can never remember anything from the books), and I REALLY hope I get it!!!!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Baby Animal said:
My wife enjoyed it. She said that you really have to have read the books to really get most of the questions, but it was still fun.

I haven't played it. Want to, but not yet.
Awesome! That's what I was hoping..I wanted it to be based off the books, not the movies, as we are both huge fans of both.... :big_grin:

lefseboy

Reaction score
Fellow campers,

Check out the TV Appearances thread for my post about Mike Horn's appearance on the Today Show this morning!

lefseboy :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Still down.... :embarrassed:

Down down doobie doo down down
comma comma doobie doo down down.... :embarrassed: :sleep:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*starts running around like mad*

Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet?

Lu775

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
*starts running around like mad*

Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet?
Nope. :cry: