Palisades Board Refugee Camp

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
That's a good idea, Hera.

*grabs alluminum bat and starts bashing the Wedgie-o-Matic*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Not what I had planned, but much more fun. You have my bow.
*Shoots arrows at Wedgie-o-Matic*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know when PMK will read this, but...

We can't post our entries here on Muppet Central's forum for the one simple fact that it doesn't allow you to add attachments to your posts whenever we place a post in any of the forum threads. Unless, of course, you want to go through the trouble of shrinking the whole thing and showing it off as your avatar, but that's entirely up to you.

Don't worry, I'm sure the Palisades board will be back up and running either tomorrow or before the contest deadline expires at midnight on 1/1/04. If they run into any major troubles, I'm sure Ken will let us know about how it might affect the contest if it would at all.

So just save those entries and post them when the contest and board thread are open once again. Hope this helps and have a good night.

PMK

Reaction score
I'm going to upload my entry onto my own server, because it's 12 panels and I don't want to make it one big image, so all I'd have to do is link to my page. But it's not near done, so it's moot.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
PMK said:
I'm going to upload my entry onto my own server, because it's 12 panels and I don't want to make it one big image, so all I'd have to do is link to my page. But it's not near done, so it's moot.
Why be in such a hurry to post it? There are no points for who posts first and then you give your ideas away.

You have a long time between now and the deadline to post the entry. If for some reason we can't get our board up by Monday or Tuesday, then we'll start talking about deadline extensions, but still...long time left to really get your submissions in.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ya, no need to post it now. Still plenty of time.

Of course if you want us to steal your ideas, please post. :big_grin:

BAZ

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hi, PMK, I'll try to answer your question for the contest as best I can.

A. Required Items.
1 Sales Receit, with the name of the item in the shot so that it can be clearly interpreted as such.
when did that part about "with the name of the item in the shot so that it can be clearly interpreted as such" get added? :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Baaz. The part about the sales receit clearly having the name of the item was an addendem on my part based on talk about the rules/requirements in the proper thread back on the Palisades forum. Ken said that if you have a sales receit included in the entry as one of the 12 required items, it basically wouldn't make much sense to have it count as such if you can't even read that it's a receit of something. So if all you have is a shot of a little white piece of paper, my guess is that it won't count as the sales receit needed for any and all entries in the contest. That's why my bro and I will probably end up taking a new shot of the receit in the daylight so that the flash from the digital camera doesn't blot the text on the receit.

Sorry for the long explanation, but I hope it helps and you have a good weekend.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
Not what I had planned, but much more fun. You have my bow.
*Shoots arrows at Wedgie-o-Matic*
And MY axe!!!! *Starts hacking away at the Wedgie-o-Matic*

This is FUN!!!