Palisades Board Refugee Camp

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you rully have to ask Chris? If I knew how to add them, and who they were images of, I'd add the "Roll Eyes" icon here.

Don't worry about it, Chris. Just pull up a chair and have some submarine sandwiches for lunch.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The Count said:
If I knew how to add them, and who they were images of, I'd add the "Roll Eyes" icon here.
It's Pepe, second row down, farthest to the left.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Chris, but you know bout my blind batty eyes and the fact that I don't have that much computer know-how. So, how's your fish n' chips? Oh, you chipped a tooth? Hmmm, oh that's probably cause you ordered fish n' computer chips. Guess the Swedish Chef got your orders mixed up.
Well, here, have a few lemon drops. Doesn't matter that you don't have the chops, you just pop them in your mouth and drain the flavor before swallowing. Or here are some peppermint candies if you prefer, just do the same as above. And a soda, to help wash it down.
Man, Chris, you'll end up having a bigger hospital bill than poor Beaker. The two of you might even be competing for who gets the most accidents if some of us didn't know better.
Well, hope this helps and have a good day.

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
HORS D'OEVRES. That's how ya spell it the Frenchie way.

These time zone diferences are peculiar. Breakfast in LA and it's mid afternoon here. But mid morning somewhere else and down under they're getting ready for bed or whatever.
The world is a topsy turvy place all right. Y'know what I fancy right now? Potato waffles with baked beans and fruity brown sauce. You can't go wrong with Potato waffles, anytime any place anywhere.

I now no longer have a big error message from Pallisades. Now I get the IE page cannot be found thing. The whole site has been kidnapped. But then, I got the same page when I tried to come into MC via the front door. The interweb is going all squiffy lately. I think the supergeeks are trying to steal it back for themselves. retrogressive programming so only those who use Unix can access anything. It's a conspiracy i tells ya!

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Ok Count, here's a primer:
here's the format -- colon command colon with no spaces in between, so --
To get rolleyes -- colon rolleyes colon
To get Kermit smiles -- colon right parenthesis
To get Bunsen confused -- colon confused colon
To get Beaker eek -- colon eek colon
To get Oscar -- colon grouchy colon
To get Piggy mad -- colon mad colon
To get Fozzie embarrassed -- colon o (small o)
To get Gonzo -- colon concern colon
To get Rowlf -- colon sympathy colon
To get Sam the Eagle -- colon attitude colon
To get Waldorf sleeping -- colon sleep colon
To get Statler booing -- colon boo colon
To get Dr. Teeth smiling -- colon D (Capital D)
To get Floyd singing -- colon sing colon
To get Janice in love -- colon flirt colon
To get Animal, innocent -- colon halo colon
To get Zoot -- colon cool colon
To get Chris, I mean Crazy Harry -- colon crazy colon
To get Ernie sticking his tongue out -- colon p (small p)
To get one of the fraggles smirking -- colon smirk colon
To get another fraggle excited -- colon excited colon
To get a mouse crying -- colon cry colon
To get a penguin -- colon zany colon

That's all of them.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK without them so far... but thanks for your help.

Hmmm, potato waffles you say? I rather prefer cornbread waffles, and please pass the baked beans thems my faves.g back some leftovers to the dormhouse for my roomie, Mokey Fraggle.
Thanks and bon appetit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... I think it would help to put up a Mirror site

how about this one...

Fat lot of good that'll do, though....

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Message Board is BACK IN BUSINESS!!

Hello all,

As many of you know from a few days of very frustrating web activity, our Message Board has been down since sometime on Friday. There were a number of reasons for this that I won't bore you with, but we just wanted to let you know that the problems have been fixed and we are back on the air. We will have some scheduled down time at some point in the future in order to streamline everything further, but we'll give you the details in plenty of time.

Thanks for your patience during all of this. And many thanks to Phil for letting us hang here while the board was out of commission!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ResidentLilly said:
Thanks for your patience during all of this. And many thanks to Phil for letting us hang here while the board was out of commission!
You guys are always welcome. We love ya. You're just extended family.