HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
*turns and walks strait into a wall*
*points and laughs*

*Feels guilty and hands Chris an icepack*

*continues to snicker*

mmm, snickers... wait, I hate peanuts.

Oh, this reminds me, I'm going to try to buy Crazy Harry tonight. (Well, I figured I should say something about Palisades Toys.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmmmm. Snickers, the one most perfect candy bar for me! Now if they onl did something to make their commercials a bit more sensible towards the product they're trying to sell.
Oh, and Chris, here's a bowl of popcorn mixed with crushed peanuts and peppermint candies with chocolate swirled into the mix. I call it my "Candy Skull" recipe, and it looks like you could use some after your recent crash into that brick wall in the basement of the MC gathering hall where we're all huddled waiting for the storm to pass. Which storm? The one that's knocked down the Palisades forum.

Oh, that's 1, 1 triumphant thunderclap!

grail

Reaction score
Alright...who broke it?

It was Shooter, wasn't it? Funny thing is that I was just telling myself the other day that I needed to come back here. I miss this place now and again.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The Count said:
Chris, here's a bowl of popcorn mixed with crushed peanuts and peppermint candies with chocolate swirled into the mix.
Mine!

*shoves face in bowl and starts gorging*

Gonzo

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
So it's not my computor just crapping out on me. I'm… slightly releaved.
...I thought it was my boss blocking the Palisades site. WHEW.

I was just going to make some brilliant comment about the SDCC coverage, but now I don't remember what it was.

Then I was going to make some tasteless joke.

And then I was going to offer some Dr. Pepper to people.

But that's all in the past.

So, uh, how's tricks?

grail

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
...I thought it was my boss blocking the Palisades site. WHEW.
Heh...yeah. I thought the same thing. Talk about a sigh of relief.

**edit**

Greg's on vacation this week...I bet he planned this so he could look all important when they have to call him and have him fix it on his vacation. Then he'll ask for...a raise!

Wait, this is GREG I'm talking about. He's not smart enough to pull off so diabolical a scheme! It must just be a server issue, don't know what I was thinking...

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
UGH. :mad: :grouchy:

My first day at the Con would have sucked big time if not for Kate and the Palisades crew. Do you guys have ANY idea of how HARD it was to get a friggin Keldor for someone?!?!?!?!?!?! I waited in line for at least 20 minutes for a TICKET with a bloody number that would tell me if I "WON THE CHANCE TO BUY THE FIGURE!!". And then I went back to pick it up, found out I was one of the "Lucky" winners who got the wonderful chance to buy one (and the stamped my pass...do they even WANT to sell these?!?!). I left the Con around 2:30 in a fit. And I wasn't even ALLOWED to purchase a Silver Boba Fett because I had a four day pass and they were only selling them to people with Thursday-only passes, after the line had been capped off from being a 3 to 4 hour wait. BULL.

Thusly, I'd like to take this opportunity to THANK PALISADES for picking up every toy company's slack (in regards to exclusives) in my eyes. I went to the Palisades Booth, spoke a few friendly words to Kate, asked for a Swedish Chef and Animal Tour Edition, paid for them, and was on my way (okay, after ogeling the Janice figure...so sue me.).

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE AT THE PALISADES CREW, whenever they get to see this. I'd post it over on the Palisades Board, but hey it's down. But man, thank God they know how to handle an exclusive.