Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Gonzo

Reaction score
grail said:
thank goodness they didn't make me wear the short pants...
...I had this in my head all day the other day...couldn't figure out what the heck I was thinking about. Talking about. Thinking about. I mean, I knew it was Robin, and obviously knew it was Tim Drake, and then I was thinking "Grail would probably know," and then I found this picture of Scarecrow I drew. And then I got distracted at a bright shiny object.

grail

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
...I had this in my head all day the other day...couldn't figure out what the heck I was thinking about. Talking about. Thinking about. I mean, I knew it was Robin, and obviously knew it was Tim Drake, and then I was thinking "Grail would probably know," and then I found this picture of Scarecrow I drew. And then I got distracted at a bright shiny object.
um...huh?

Going into Palisades withdrawl already, Quinn?

Gonzo

Reaction score
grail said:
Going into Palisades withdrawl already, Quinn?
Yeah. But I'll be camping for two days starting tomorrow morning, so I was hoping for a Palisades-fest tonight at work. Alas, it didn't happen.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Gonzo/Quinn, you asked about how Trix were and I'd like to answer that they're not so great. Ever they changed the cereal from those brightly-colored rice puff balls to these insane marshmallow pieces, the whole thing has lost it's appeal for me and I've never eaten since they made the switch. Oh, how I loved the original rice puffball cereal, trying to get one of each color in my bites and identifying the colors and flavors of each one back when I had better sight for such things. But, as they say in the Tour de Lance, se la viv.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
GAME OOOOOONN!!!!! The forum over at Palisades Toys is back up for all those of you, who might oh yeah, be interested. You know, in case this sort of thing matters to you. Well, you can find me there as of fright now.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Good Heavens, NO!!!! They're BACK!!!! Quick!!! Lock the doors!!! Board up the windows!!!! HIDE THE TOYS!!!!!!!!!

(EDIT: Oh, waiy, just read Palisades was back up......Which means yall are THERE now....:embarrassed: )