Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Gonzo

Reaction score
A few things:

1) If you honestly think that a control freak like Lucas is going to let ANYONE but him direct (and write, unfortunately) his final Star Wars film, you're almost as nuts as he is. I really REALLY wish he had written the stories for Episodes I, II, and III, but let someone else write the scripts and direct. That was what made the original trilogy so good--it grew beyond its original conception. Part of it, anyway. It sure as heck wasn't the acting. :wink:

2) I've heard the rumors about adding more schmoo to the original trilogy too--things like inserting Gungans and Dugs and other "new" aliens into backgrounds and such. It will only further dilute the story he was originally trying to tell, in my opinion. I'll just have to try and enjoy my memories of the Old School, and enjoy the pieces of the new stuff that I can--there are some good things in the movies. :sleep:

3) I'm still hoping for a Tragic End for Naboo.

Quinnnnnnnn

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Hey, everybody. It's UncleDeadly here from the Palisades message board. I finally decided to register here.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
2) I've heard the rumors about adding more schmoo to the original trilogy too--things like inserting Gungans and Dugs and other "new" aliens into backgrounds and such. It will only further dilute the story he was originally trying to tell, in my opinion. I'll just have to try and enjoy my memories of the Old School, and enjoy the pieces of the new stuff that I can--there are some good things in the movies. :sleep:
I'm just hoping they don't replace puppet Yoda with digital Yoda in the original trilogy. That would be about the worst "updating" change they could make, in my opinion.

Originally posted by Gonzo
3) I'm still hoping for a Tragic End for Naboo.
Maybe they'll use it as the testing ground for the Death Star weapon.
:crazy:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I really dislike the cgi yoda...its just not right...

hey uncledeadly/fuzzhead!

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Hey Uncle Fuzzy! No, wait ... Dead Head!

Uhmmm, no that's still not right. Ah, forget it ... hi!
:big_grin:

Lu775

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
palisades board is still down!! :frown::grouchy: :mad: :boo:
Hey, I've been out all day. Did I miss anything? The board is still down? Did Akasha stomp anyone good?
Stryder is tomorrow your last day at work?

Lu775

Reaction score
Glad to see that you're unharmed.
(and that I didn't miss any exciting stomping action!)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fuzzhead
Hey, everybody. It's UncleDeadly here from the Palisades message board. I finally decided to register here.
Wait, so the UncleDeadly over there isn't the same guy as one we have over here.

:confused:

GWGumby

Reaction score
No, the UncleDeadly we have here is not the same as the UncleDeadly over there.

In other words, Fuzzhead isn't not the Palisades UncleDeadly unlike the Muppet Central UncleDeadly which isn't Fuzzhead.