Palisades Board Refugee Camp

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Akasha
Yes Manda come and join Palisades and then you canplay with us on both boards weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Yeah! I mean where else can ya say the words D***, A**, and H***? Err, that and its pretty much the older crowd on there.
(Hence the more subversive off topic posts there)

Originally posted by Drtooth
Me too... not exactly what I planned to do with my life....
I hear ya on that one buddy. Just replace the 'mind' part with 'life' in the Pixies famous "Where is My Mind?" song.

Originally posted by Drtooth
I never did get into those Star Wars action figures... too small for me.

Transformers... I can't remember if I was in to them or not.

But Heck yeah, I have Turtles. I have Turtles out the wazoooo!
Man, you kidding? I LONG for the return to the 3.5-4" action figure days! I cant stand all this post Mcfarlane 7" too much/too little articulation era. And Transformers...if you were a boy, and grew up in the 80's, you were into Transformers...period.
Anyways, just a little over 24 hours til the super double whammy...the new TMNT cartoon and my birthday!

Originally posted by Hairfarmer
But Corey, doesn't Star Wars suck? I mean after all, it started in the '70's, right?
So did Transformers(the toy line, well...technically) and The Muppet's popularity, but all three(Star Wars, Muppets, Transformers) didnt get super cool til the 80's.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Heck, some us GIRLS who grew up in thw 80's were into Transformers, too!!!! (But, then, that's all my brother's fault!) :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Heck, some us GIRLS who grew up in thw 80's were into Transformers, too!!!! (But, then, that's all my brother's fault!) :big_grin:
Heh, now thats what I like to hear! Transformers should be enjoyed by everyone! heh

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Palisades Board seems to be down again...every time I click on a topic, I get a "slight problem" page telling me to hit the refresh button.:frown:

Darnit and I just got some pics of my new Miss Piggy custom.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Really? What did you customize Piggy to look like? Which of the two figures did you use? Can you please say what you've named the figure and describe what it looks like? Thanks for your help in answering these and other pressing questions!

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Count,

I used the EB long haired Miss Piggy and I made her look like her "Great Muppet Caper" fantasy swimsuit, with the silver skirt and the purple flowers and all that good stuff.

When Palisades goes back up I'll post more...for some reason you can't attach files on the Muppet Central Boards.:frown:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Can't wait to see that, Misfit! One of my favorite scenes from my favorite Muppet movies....that sounds like an awesome custom.

I'll probably rip it off.

:wink:

What's up with the frigging Palisades Boards? AGAIN.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

GWGumby

Reaction score
Now I've got Charles Grodin singing love songs to Piggy in my head.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
"Happiness, Miss Piggy!
One Caress, Miss Piggy!
All the world ever wanted was you, a dream come true!

Oh, Miss Piggy, it's you!!"

Yeah that's one of my fav scenes, too. My custom of her doesn't have that robe thingy, though, and I still need to find something to make those sparklers out of. Once Palisades is back up I'll post a few pics.

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Well Chris, somehow managed to post a thread around 1AM this morning, but whatever was working then as gone south again 'cause I can't read it. I hope whatever the problem is gets settled soon...

:frown: