Oz Casting News

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
as usual, i think henson is letting people know that rowlf is actually retired so they don't put him in a role to where he has a lot of lines.

ryan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It might be interesting to see them spoof Secondhand Lions and have Dorothy live with her two uncles, Statler and Waldorf... it could happen.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
Rowlf would be cool.

I hope Dr. Teeth is in this movie somewhere. HE's my favorite Muppet. They could make Dr. Teeth the Munchkin Mayor! And have Animal or Rizzo as a flying Monkey. I hope Sweetums makes the movie too. Sweetums could be the head of those things....the Witch's men. I forgot there names.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Luke said:
A cheap ABC TV movie is another ball game.
I think it's a cheap NBC TV movie. If it were ABC it would be Disney and we'd get something like twin Dorothys starring the Olson twins or that annoying little girl with the brown curly hair.

I think the point here is that it will get the Muppets out there and NBC will be footing the bill for the publicity, not Henson. Hopefully it will mean a little money and the combination of the money and the publicity will get us one step closer to projects worthy of the Muppets.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Secret Squirrel announced to us that it would be on ABC, not NBC.

rexcrk

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
as usual, i think henson is letting people know that rowlf is actually retired so they don't put him in a role to where he has a lot of lines.

ryan
What a shame :sympathy: :frown:

turlem

Reaction score
pepe as toto? that sucks, i really wanted it to be rowlf

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey, don't dis the prawn, okay. :rolleyes: :wink: LOL! I love Pepe. I think he and all of Barretta's characters are the best thing to happen to the Muppets in years. :flirt:

tomahawk

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Hey, don't dis the prawn, okay. :rolleyes: :wink: LOL! I love Pepe. I think he and all of Barretta's characters are the best thing to happen to the Muppets in years. :flirt:
Amen, okay.