Orlando and the Muppets- Summer '08

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... For something different but completely the same... Christy, you could do a sort of quiz-on-the-spot segment. Go to Muppet*Vision 3D and ask the people, explaining to them about the song, why do onions make Rowlf cry if he never harmed them.
That should prove for some good laughs. :sympathy: :attitude:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah... For something different but completely the same... Christy, you could do a sort of quiz-on-the-spot segment. Go to Muppet*Vision 3D and ask the people, explaining to them about the song, why do onions make Rowlf cry if he never harmed them.
That should prove for some good laughs. :sympathy: :attitude:
You know? I wish we had an official segment reporter on the sop here. That would be pretty cool! Just a suggestion.:embarrassed:

christyb

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm leaving Tuesday. I need suggestions, hints, random comments, cares, woes, wait scratch that last one. :stick_out_tongue: Anyways, I leave Tuesday night. Have everything to me by then. This thread works. Here's my plan,

1) Get with Steve about Muppetcast (Email me boss!)
2) Video- Minimal and Will be posted when I return June 25th
3) Have a full article on here will be posted on June 25th

Okay rough plan. Anyways, lemme know guys. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm leaving Tuesday. I need suggestions, hints, random comments, cares, woes, wait scratch that last one. :stick_out_tongue: Anyways, I leave Tuesday night. Have everything to me by then. This thread works. Here's my plan,

1) Get with Steve about Muppetcast (Email me boss!)
2) Video- Minimal and Will be posted when I return June 25th
3) Have a full article on here will be posted on June 25th
Don't forger 4) Have fun!:big_grin:

christyb

Reaction score
True that. I've had a great time and have loads to tell. See ya guys when I get back.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I keep reading the title of this thread as, "Orlando Bloom and the Muppets" and thinking how awesome that would be...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Speaking of which... Where's that MopFam video from POTC the Ride?

christyb

Reaction score
No Orlando Bloom but the Johnny Depp look alike...well girls let's just say my eyes weren't hurting at all! And the Mother video not happening. A cast memeber busted me with my video camera out! Apparently they don't like you filming on the rides.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Tsk them! BUT! We can imagine a video...um...and we can imagine the Johnny Depp look alike too...oh, aaaany time we like.