Orlando and the Muppets- Summer '08

christyb

Reaction score
Yes in two weeks I am headed to Disney and all the greatness known as the giant Flordia tourist trap. So for those of you wondering what's up with the Muppets in Flordia this summer I will be there filming it all (Plus a special message from Mother Moppet as she meets the Pirates of The Carribean ride) And a partnership as a roving (or roaming) reporter for Muppetcast. Stay tuned for details and heads me up here guys on what you want pictures of and see. I'm here to report as much as I can capture.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well great I hope you have a lot of fun be careful,and have fun. If you see anyone in charge down there tell them that Tennessee needs a Disney Them park!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Christy that's awesome! Can't wait to see all that you bring back to us!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Wow, that's amazing! I'm leaving for Florida, too, on Saturday! I won't be taking a camera with me, but I will definately check out whatevr Muppet stuff they have there.

I'll be waiting for the video, though.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You wont take a camra or anything to the greatest place on earth! If it was me i would take both a pic camra and a video camera!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Actually, I don't know if we will be taking a camera with us on the trip or not (I'm going with my family). Still, I'll be sureto tell you guys about my trip.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well could ya buy one of them disposable camera's. If there was some way like a lot of us Muppet centeral fans wanted to go and make the cost cheaper then it would be cool.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Christy...that's great! Fair warning though...it's going to be hot as you-know -what down here in the summer You'll have fun though.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Another word of warning to those traveling to WDW. Grab yourselves a poncho and make sure your recording equipment is in a water-proof case. It might be hot as heck there, but sudden showers flare up almost daily during afternoon hours. It happened to my family both times we visited.