Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Gang! New to the site. Thanks for this forum. It was very helpful in choosing a Whatnot! I did a quick little vid to show people Ogden Goodspeed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01zJ6MDpQP8

Very fun!:excited:
LOL, oh my gosh that was very hilarious improv at the end, man! Funny throughout in fact, great name for the little guy too. You sound like you can do a killer Scooter.

Thanks for the video!
:smile:
Anthony

muppetguy

Reaction score
Wade Alan, very cute video. I have to check everyone elses. Will do very soon.

I hope I am not too late in posting a video. I will try to get it up by the end of the weekend. reason for the halt...I need to buy a new laptop, my hard drive just went buh-bye. :sympathy:

I have a cute video of my whatnot, Johny Crooner, singing Summer Wind. I can't wait to put it up.:embarrassed:

Davina

Reaction score
thanks for the info.. though it's kind of a bummer.. were hoping to let the girls pick their puppets out while they were here over thanksgiving so they could have them while they're here next summer.. guess they'll just have to wait on that.. but, it won't be too bad a wait i suppose... and they have some hand puppets we've gotten them for thanksgiving/christmas this year that they can start with.. see if this is something they'd enjoy more of... ah well.. :smile:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Hey Jinx!

Do you think double-stick tape would work? That's what the Muppets used to use in the olden days.

:stick_out_tongue:
I know it wasn't directed at me (and I don't have that much experience), it would probably work for a little bit. Whenever I moved a lot, the tape would fall off.

blondeheroine

Reaction score
Oh no. You mean they've stopped taking orders again?

I knew I should have ordered mine two weeks ago or whenever it was I first went made mine up! *cries*

For those that have already got yours, how well is the hair attached? I'm wondering if it would be possible to remove it and add your own. Not your own hair, obviously - but hair of your design. :stick_out_tongue:

Davina

Reaction score
you can order the $130 booklet/order.. but the direct on-line option isn't available

muppetguy

Reaction score
My Muppet Whatnot: Johny Crooner

Hey Everyone! Ok, so I tried putting a quick video of my whatnot. His name is Johny Crooner and he is the newest solo act to the Muppet Theatre. He has recently signed a singing contract and is singing his cover single sing, Summer Wind just for you. I hope everyone enjoys! Hope tro hear some feedback! :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taZv3gu4wWM

The instrumentals are from the cd Piano Strings for Michael Buble, the voice was done by me.:embarrassed:

stevezenof

Reaction score
Photos of the FAO Muppet Whatnot Workshop

Friends,

Just visited the FAO Muppet Whatnot Workshop and posted a bunch of photos so you could see firsthand what it's all about.

Much smaller space than I expected. A great experience nevertheless. Walked out with two whatnots for my kids.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Friends,

Just visited the FAO Muppet Whatnot Workshop and posted a bunch of photos so you could see firsthand what it's all about.

Much smaller space than I expected. A great experience nevertheless. Walked out with two whatnots for my kids.

Hope you enjoy the photos.
Wow, thanks for putting up all the pictures. I especially like the display cases that have unfinished parts of the real Muppet characters in them. There's an unsculpted Gonzo head in there and also a set of Gonzo's eyes with the eyelid wire attached. If you've ever wanted to see how his eyelids work... it's right out there to look at. I also spotted a Janice head and a Waldorf head and a Bunsen head. Very cool stuff!

:stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.