Old School MC Reunion - Just Because

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I came here in early 05. I feel like the second wave came at the tail end of 04 with members like Prawnie. I was part of that second wave in early 05. I'm proud to say that next year will be my 10th anniversary, but I forget whether it's the end of March or the beginning of April.
You can look on your profile and it will tell you the date you joined.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks.
:smile:

Well Mitchell, I haven't read them all yet because I don't go on Pottermore. I signed up a long time ago, but then never went back.

Snowthseph, (remember that nickname?), I thought we were already friends on facebook, but I guess not. I just sent you a request, so you know who it is when you see it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Snowthseph, (remember that nickname?)
I had more nicknames than anyone else here... AM alone gave me umpteen nicknames, many of which I still remember to this day: Snowthy, Snowthbo, Snowtherz, Sneeblerz... ><

But okey-doke, I'll go and confirm it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I had more nicknames than anyone else here... AM alone gave me umpteen nicknames, many of which I still remember to this day: Snowthy, Snowthbo, Snowtherz, Sneeblerz... ><

But okey-doke, I'll go and confirm it.
What about Snowthburger?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's only so many I could remember. ><

I think Snowthmeister was another one.

And The Pink Crusader.

I'm sure Snowthikins was another.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Fraggie. All you have to do is click on the link for your member profile and it'll show you the date you joined the forum. At least it does for me.
Yes, plenty of HP lately because of the new short story published online centering on Umbridge's backstory. Haven't read it yet myself though. That, and the Furry Potter parody that aired as one of Cookie's Crummy Pictures on Sesame last Thursday. It wasn't as good as previous segments because it didn't really make full use of its parodical potential. Remember, it's the potential within you that the Sorting Hat seeks.

Glad to have you back. And a shoutout to Kelly (RedPiggy) who I know might be online here at some time if her busy schedule allows it. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Awakens from all the noise......

Man, (yawns) I must have fallen asleep. It had to been that cake that the Swedish Chef made me. Is anyone here the "World's Greatest Detective?"