Old School MC Reunion - Just Because

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I actually still have all my old MC award PSD files and the two awards I won the year I wasn't able to do it. The ironic thing is thanks to Facebook, I actually forgot a lot of people's old MC names and only know them by their REAL names now!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I actually still have all my old MC award PSD files and the two awards I won the year I wasn't able to do it. The ironic thing is thanks to Facebook, I actually forgot a lot of people's old MC names and only know them by their REAL names now!
I really did love and miss the MC awards! I would love to do them again, but getting people interested in it is hard to do.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I really did love and miss the MC awards! I would love to do them again, but getting people interested in it is hard to do.
It was a LOT of work, and I only participated in the design and layout of the awards.

I think a lot of the nostalgia (for me) surrounding MC is that it was a right place, right time event. It can't be duplicated again, but at the time, this was the most fun place ever. I can't believe I joined 11 years ago!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Um........Hi?

Daniel

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I miss a lot of folks from Muppet Central; but, the memories are great.
I think the team of Emmy and Jackie were the funniest!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I miss a lot of folks from Muppet Central; but, the memories are great.
I think the team of Emmy and Jackie were the funniest!
I'll be honest about something, when I frist joined the forum I looked up to you as to what kind of a member I wanted to be.

Teheheman

Reaction score
When's the next FRIGHTMARE ALLEY ep gonna be?
Filming is supposed to begin in January or February but we're going to do some vignettes to promote it coming back. Hope we get it going sooner than later

Daniel