Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTiny

Reaction score
Fun with Avatars

Welp, its pretty amazin to me just how fast folks have had their avatar fixed up. Today is my first day on the board and all of the posts here prompted me to whip-up my own 'Personal' TallSaddle Avatar.

Thanx for the encouragement!
--BigTiny
BigTinyTallSaddle

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey all! Just wondering if a cool person who knows all about this stuff would post directions on saving an avatar as a GIF transparency so my background will be the same color as the boards' background.

Thanks! :smile:

goldenarrow05

Reaction score
Hey, I've been a member of the forum for almost a year now and I'm finally trying to post more often so i thought to myself "self, its time you get an avatar" so if anyone could make me one that would be cool. I would like to have one with Thog on it if possible or the Ghost of Christmas present would be cool too. Oh heck, i'm not picky, suprise me. My Email is J_Anderson2005@yahoo.com Thanks alot

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Yeah same here i want one but EVERY time i find one i like...i get that its to big thing! Grrr :mad: lol I would like ne made for me too. with Kermit with the Mickey Ears :smile:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
goldenarrow05 said:
Hey, I've been a member of the forum for almost a year now and I'm finally trying to post more often so i thought to myself "self, its time you get an avatar" so if anyone could make me one that would be cool. I would like to have one with Thog on it if possible or the Ghost of Christmas present would be cool too. Oh heck, i'm not picky, suprise me. My Email is J_Anderson2005@yahoo.com Thanks alot
You got mail

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
Yeah same here i want one but EVERY time i find one i like...i get that its to big thing! Grrr :mad: lol I would like ne made for me too. with Kermit with the Mickey Ears :smile:
Email me and i'll help you out!
Fozzie Bear <-----Click Here!

P

Princeton

To scarecroe or Fozzie Bear or whoever

Here are the ones I would like:
1. Anything from Avenue Q
2. Or, if you can't find that, something from FR

Thanx! :big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.