Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediX

Reaction score
countfanatic said:
I know what you mean! this is probably so simple to others but me, man I am lost! but I do need a nice Count pic next to my name! thank you for the emails! ok So when I do get the pic, what next??
Link me or whomever you want to make it for you to the picture, I guess.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
Hi, is this where people ar enice and make avatar's for others? If so thanks! I need one badly.

Is there anyway to get an Avatar that has something to to with Muppet Vision from Walt Disney World or one that has Dr. Teeth!!! Thanks! :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of Ernie w/ a Banana in his ear. Its the old Bert and Ernie skit. I was wondering if someone can get me that pictue of Ernie w/ the Banana in his ear. Thanks unclekermit@sbcglobal.net

Beebers

Reaction score
MuppetVision said:
Hi, is this where people ar enice and make avatar's for others? If so thanks! I need one badly.

Is there anyway to get an Avatar that has something to to with Muppet Vision from Walt Disney World or one that has Dr. Teeth!!! Thanks! :big_grin:
Yes this is where People Are Nice. I can barely hang onto my own avvie lately let alone help someone else but I know that Fozzie Bear, Beauregard and JediX are all good at avatar help, and there are probably others I'm not aware of. Keep posting here, someone will help you out.

:cool:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
MuppetVision said:

Mail me and I will send you one from muppet vison.
And maybe also one of Dr. Teeth

ceecee

Reaction score
I have an avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! I am so excited!
Thanks Kyle!

Status
Not open for further replies.