Official: "The Muppets Mayhem" Disney+ series premieres Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I like the teaer but 30 seconds way to short it comes out May 10th my money is on Disney botching the marketing for this. They should have been at least starting marketing for this in January
This is kinda how things are now with streaming.

Also, this is a teaser. We'll get a full trailer soon.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah I'd say we'll get a full trailer within a week or two. So far this looks pretty promising none the less! 🍿

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
This is kinda how things are now with streaming.

Also, this is a teaser. We'll get a full trailer soon.
What about Star Wars and MCU? They market it like movies in the theater. Disney has no love for The Muppets. I personally loved the Muppets 2011 movie, Muppets Most Wanted, Muppets 2015 show, and Muppets Haunted Mansion! Disney showcase The Muppets and make them stars again!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What about Star Wars and MCU? They market it like movies in the theater. Disney has no love for The Muppets. I personally loved the Muppets 2011 movie, Muppets Most Wanted, Muppets 2015 show, and Muppets Haunted Mansion! Disney showcase The Muppets and make them stars again!
I mean….. this is Disney we’re talking about. They bought the rights to both franchises knowing VERY well they’ll bring in the dough with the box office performances. Whatever (predictable) biased views they may have with the Muppets….. I mean that’s just how Disney is in a nutshell with their properties when one attracts more views than the other. 🤷‍♂️ the 2015 series did poorly on television, so it’s been pure streaming since.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
Full Trailer now up:

I like it! I can already hear people say that there are too many people in it. I don't mind all muppets movies and TV have had some people in it! Can't be all muppets!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anyway this trailer looks REALLY promising! Definitely looking forward to checking it out in May! :big_grin::sing::flirt::halo::cool:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Me neither! I can’t believe he’s finally getting an on-screen Muppet credit.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Kevin Smith I love him and he is still making great movies and adding emotion that makes you cry!

Status
Not open for further replies.