Official: New Fraggle Rock full-length series in development, Classic Fraggle Rock arrives on AppleTV+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
They also built the cavern toadies, not in the original series made for background eating plants. They're not the toadies (the koopalings) on the Yoshi games that capture players.

Harold43

Reaction score
Having now seen this trailer, my chief concern is the level of snark exhibited in the trailer. It's too self-referential. Compare, for instance, when Uncle Matt shows Gobo the entrance to "Outer Space" for the first time in the original series and what occurs in this trailer. There is a bit of earnest that is not present in this trailer as opposed to the original series.

There are a lot of elements in the trailer that I'm indifferent towards but the fact that this series appears to be a straight reboot as opposed to a continuation is off-putting. I wish everyone in the series the best of luck but this second trailer did nothing to want me to get a subscription to Apple+.

You can't judge an entire series based upon 90 seconds of trailer but you can judge what they did voluntarily put into the trailer...

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
I am so absolutely excited.:excited: Just looking at it as a fan, not a critic, I'm beyond happy to see this happening at all. I mean the fraggle movie was first announced like pre 2010 and that still hasn't happened so 🤷‍♀️.

Status
Not open for further replies.