Official: New Fraggle Rock full-length series in development, Classic Fraggle Rock arrives on AppleTV+

Status
Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Reaction score
I wonder if the side stories taking place inside a little building (like Doc's workshop or whatever) will be included. Of course, we might have, oh, I don't know, Doc's grandnephew and a dog resembling Sprocket with a different name?

Well, if it's being "rebooted" and rebooting a show means having to refrain from picking up where the finale left off and just start from scratch, then so be it.

oknazevad

Reaction score
I wonder if the side stories taking place inside a little building (like Doc's workshop or whatever) will be included. Of course, we might have, oh, I don't know, Doc's grandnephew and a dog resembling Sprocket with a different name?

Well, if it's being "rebooted" and rebooting a show means having to refrain from picking up where the finale left off and just start from scratch, then so be it.
I wouldn't pay too much mind to the use of "reboot". Yes, what you say is strictly true, that "reboot" means to ignore the previous continuity and start a new one, but Hollywood press has been incorrectly overusing the term for a while now, even using the term for things that are explicitly sequels continuing the previous story.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Nope. There's one piece of concept art in the new book but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.