Official Bohemian Rhapsody MP3 now available

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Great mp3! One problem. Now that it's available to purchase, the Muppets Studio took it off of their youtube channel. :cry:

That's a shame. AND it encourages people to just look at the fake videos.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Great mp3! One problem. Now that it's available to purchase, the Muppets Studio took it off of their youtube channel. :cry:

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by EMI Pubslishing Scandinavia AB."

Wow. Looks like I gotta buy this MP3.

rexcrk

Reaction score
*eagerly anticipating the iTunes release!*

:crazy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score

Muppets Studio didn't take it down, some no-name, loser-ish group claimed copyright infringement. Not to worry, Muppets Studio is working to get it back up ASAP.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Muppets Studio didn't take it down, some no-name, loser-ish group claimed copyright infringement. Not to worry, Muppets Studio is working to get it back up ASAP.
Phew! Thank goodness!

What was the copyright issue? There's Muppets, there's Queen, both groups approved it... what else could there be in the video that would cause a problem?

It was that guy that claimed he was the Chef's inspiration again, wasn't it? Yeesh! Whatta pest!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Phew! Thank goodness!

What was the copyright issue? There's Muppets, there's Queen, both groups approved it... what else could there be in the video that would cause a problem?

Oh, it's a fake group. My crappy, not quite Sherlock Holmes eye found that the problem was a copyright claim by "EMI Pubslishing Scandinavia AB"

Tell me what you think is wrong with that. Read it carefully, since I didn't get it the first time.

Either this is some annoying unfunny and unclever prank or just some idiot group that didn't get the small fraction of money it thinls it's entitled to (if it is a typo).

If this is a prank, I hope Disney's Lawyers get them GOOD. They derailed a successful attempt and a very successful video. if it isn't I just hope Disney buys up EMI Scandinavia Pubblishhshibling ABCDEFG and fires everyone involved. They're Disney. They've gone after Daycare centers tougher.

What I'd like to see is a response video from Gonzo or someone saying "Yeah... we spent all this money trying to get the rights to the song, we paid our people plenty, but some odd Scandinavian pulled the song down for no apparent reason!

:hungry: "Mur de foo dewr de Coopyright claimin'!"

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, it's a fake group. My crappy, not quite Sherlock Holmes eye found that the problem was a copyright claim by "EMI Pubslishing Scandinavia AB"
... "PubSlishing?" "PubSSSSSSSSSSSSSlishing?" How dumb does a person have to be? They are missing with DISNEY! That's... That's guts, man. And it really bugs me.

Although, a good scandal could give the Muppets a much needed publicity boost.

beaker

Reaction score
People who don't like the Muppets usually have something wrong with them IMHO. I can't imagine that kind of person raising a happy child. I firmly believe that the more Muppets in peoples lives will reduce dependency on antidepressants. :attitude:
Shoot we'd probably have less war if every generation was raised on, at the very least a localized version of Sesame Street. The look on kids faces in Kosovo, Palestine, and other war torn countries when they see localized Sesame productions is mezmerizing and gives me hope. We, even I, tend to think of Sesame as over saturated Elmo these days...but when you see The World According To Sesame Street or When Muppets Dream of Peace; it's amazing the reach the Muppets and Henson's legacy has.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This isn't a mistake Disney would usually make. I call Scandinavian shenanigans! :mad:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Right! *grabs pitchforks and heads for the Scandinavian hills*

Bea:zany:{Wait, hill?}regard