Official: “Muppets Now”, an unscripted series coming to Disney+ on July 31, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A more...riveting shot might have been nicer, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
A more...riveting shot might have been nicer, but hey, I'll take what I can get.
More importantly, we have a release time frame, which yeah 2020 could mean anything, BUT considering that the best thing they could do, especially for us fans, is to give us something within the first half of the year. Which is the best time to be premiering new shows.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm inclined to expect it sooner rather than later, as it's all been shot already, whereas Mandalorian season 2 as just announced like a week or so ago, so that will no doubt come much much later this year.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why was HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL turned into a series?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I'm inclined to expect it sooner rather than later, as it's all been shot already, whereas Mandalorian season 2 as just announced like a week or so ago, so that will no doubt come much much later this year.
Let's hope that Muppets Now will get a second season as well.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Why was HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL turned into a series?
It's not really a series of the movie (like Fame or their ilk).

The conceit is that it's a mockumentary about the high school where the movie was shot, and how they're putting on their own production of the stage musical version of HSM. I haven't seen any of it, but I hear it's actually pretty good.

BeakerGirl94

Reaction score
It's not really a series of the movie (like Fame or their ilk).

The conceit is that it's a mockumentary about the high school where the movie was shot, and how they're putting on their own production of the stage musical version of HSM. I haven't seen any of it, but I hear it's actually pretty good.
I have seen the show and it's actually pretty good it's not as bad as D'Snowth thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.