Odd Creature Washes Up on NY Beach

muppetfan89

Reaction score
When I first saw this story, and picture of the creature, I thought that it looked something out of The Dark Crystal.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, my computer crashed before I had a chance to read the article, but judging by the picture, I'd say is a Chupacabra.

And for the record, El Chupacabra is no longer a "mythical" creature, it's been labeled as a rather unusual, and complicated breed of dog.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It kind of looks like one of those Scammer aliens from Bender's Big Score.Only with sharp teeth.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? It really does! You think they'll take it to area 51 or something?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I heard that it could be a turtle without its shell, which makes sense to me, we rarely see how they look!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I heard that it could be a turtle without its shell, which makes sense to me, we rarely see how they look!
Now that you mention it... yeah, just look at the head, the pods, and the tail... they look like they belong to a snapping sea turtle or something.

And I was thinking it was a plump Chupacabra.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well maybe it was a Sea turtle disguised as a Chupacabra, disgused as an alien from the "planetoid" Pluto!

...Hey it could happen!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah you never know. By the way, that sounds like it could have been a Macdonald's commercial from a long time ago.:wink: